A HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGE Thank You to my friend Jess (Noah's Mom, the baby, the 5 year old is mine... keep up people! LOL) ...We were talking one night and she asked if she could have (my) Noah ... and I said "On the 13th" and she said "does that include the other two also?" .... I said "sure, now that you mention it," LOL... she says "Okay, I wouldn't mind watching them for your anniversary" ...
......... awwwwwwwwwww she remembered!!!!! I litereally got teary eyed I was so touched!!!
So I was thinking about trying to swing something so that Dennis and I could actually have a date night on our anniversary and - dinner and a movie - and I had it all planned... but as usual, life runs away with plans and laughs in your face....
... buying Christmas gifts for the kids, and making sure there is a happy Christmas, and getting gifts for friends who mean a lot to us who wanted to do a gift exchange - meant more to me... and to Dennis... so we decided to for-go our date, and make it a happy anniversary at home...
... well, I told Jess this (gosh I'm gonna start crying now! Dang you girl! LOL) ... and I told her she didn't have to worry about babysitting my kids for our anniversary because we weren't going to have the money to do anything - which was fine, I was okay with it. Life just doesn't always go as planned... I appreciate so much that she lets me play with her Noah all day for a little extra cash right now, and she's a great friend.
... Well, she has had yesterday and today off, so I didn't get to play with Noah - and she told me her and Noah were going to stop by today and have some play time. Whoohooo :) But she walked in with a card ... and a PERFECT card at that... lol... and hands it to me ... I try to pawn it off onto Dennis cuz I just hate opening stuff! LOL... I use to love it as a kid, but not getting anything (or not much) for Christmas for so many years, because it has always been more important to me to get the kids gifts, and to get those I love something (friends, family)... that I just put myself last. So it literally embarrasses me to open gifts. LOL... Anyway... so she yelled at me for trying to pawn it off on Dennis and said we had to open it together. So we did ... and it was the sweeties thing... inside she wrote... "Owner of this card is entitled to one evening (1st Anniversary) away from home and children. For further instructions please see card giver!" So I laughed and looked at her and she scooted over with Noah and had him hand us a gift card for Famous Daves!!
She is so sweet and we are so touched!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH JESS!!!
Awww isn't that nice :)
ReplyDelete