Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy First Anniversary ... to US!!


That's all that I have from our anniversary - I had the camera with the WHOLE time but neglected to pull it out once! LOL... shame on me, I know I know... don't even have a picture of us! Grrrr....

My friend Jess came to get her son and waited and just took all three of my hellions with her home ... heehee... (sniff) ... it was the first time that I was without my Nater - other then the one time that my other friends daughter watched him for an hour or so and Dennis and I went out Christmas shopping (she just turned 12 and wanted some practice) ... anyway - things didn't go well at all that time. But he did AWESOME for Jess I guess... (sniff) .. of course he sees Jess a lot more then he does my friends daughter.

Anyway..... once she pulled away in the Bumblebee (her SUV) ... I turned and told Dennis I was going to start crying (sniff) .... and then we walked through the house, out the back door and into the van we went. Our first stop, the bank, our second stop... the movie theater and we got tickets to see AUGUST RUSH .. (it was between that and THE MIST... and I told Dennis that Stephen King was the most romantic guy on the planet...) ... we both fought tears during the movie, but I lost my battle after a few minutes.. LOL... VERY good movie... the ending gives you no absolution, and I didn't like that so much, but it was just an awesome movie.

Then we went to Famous Daves to use the gift card Jess gave us for our Anniversary so we could go out :) We had an awesome dinner..... we were both starving because neither of us had eaten...

So anyway... we went and got the kids, had a nice hour at Jess' before we left with a super crabby Noah who fell asleep on the way home and Nathan who was beyond tired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!