we're not sure what it all means yet, the results just came in this morning. My husband was the first person she called. She has been sick for over a year now (almost 2 years) and I guess just now really figuring out what is going on. Last year she asked my husband if we would take on her boys (who are around Calahan's age) if anything should happen to her and she thought of moving up here .. to be closer, plus there is better medical care up here I believe anyway.. Dennis says that it's a common thing in this family since 99% of them are alcoholics... his sister use to drink like a fish and so did he, they both stopped for the most part... I told him he better not get it cuz I wasn't losing him anytime soon... he said it's either you get it and pass on young, in his family, or you live forever - lol.. I am worried though... he was concerned enough to call me right away...
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Prayers & Positive Thoughts
We found out this morning that my Sister-In-Law has early stages of Cirrhosis of the Liver ...
we're not sure what it all means yet, the results just came in this morning. My husband was the first person she called. She has been sick for over a year now (almost 2 years) and I guess just now really figuring out what is going on. Last year she asked my husband if we would take on her boys (who are around Calahan's age) if anything should happen to her and she thought of moving up here .. to be closer, plus there is better medical care up here I believe anyway.. Dennis says that it's a common thing in this family since 99% of them are alcoholics... his sister use to drink like a fish and so did he, they both stopped for the most part... I told him he better not get it cuz I wasn't losing him anytime soon... he said it's either you get it and pass on young, in his family, or you live forever - lol.. I am worried though... he was concerned enough to call me right away...
we're not sure what it all means yet, the results just came in this morning. My husband was the first person she called. She has been sick for over a year now (almost 2 years) and I guess just now really figuring out what is going on. Last year she asked my husband if we would take on her boys (who are around Calahan's age) if anything should happen to her and she thought of moving up here .. to be closer, plus there is better medical care up here I believe anyway.. Dennis says that it's a common thing in this family since 99% of them are alcoholics... his sister use to drink like a fish and so did he, they both stopped for the most part... I told him he better not get it cuz I wasn't losing him anytime soon... he said it's either you get it and pass on young, in his family, or you live forever - lol.. I am worried though... he was concerned enough to call me right away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!