Tuesday, December 11, 2007

To Do Today.... :)

I have Noah all week this week :) So it's going to be a busy week x1 more baby... LOL...

My Aunt is coming over either today or tomorrow so I can highlight her hair - I just hope she likes it... LOL...

I have a lot going on this week... Thursday is Dennis and My 1st Anniversary (big grin) .... Friday we have a TON of appointments....


My TO DO List for today....

* Wash Bottles (done @ 9am)
* Wash Cuppies (done @ 9am)
* Clean off Couch
* Pick up Living Room
* Vacuum
* Create online Christmas Card (thanks for the idea Mandy!)
* Mail out the 40 Christmas Cards I have done
* Finish the last 10 or so Cards (including a letter to K)
* Go to food pantry
* Wrap a few gifts
* Go to Walmart (gotta order Anniversary Cake)
* Get an 8x10 envelope for Photos to Dennis' Mom & Sister
* Dishes (Dennis)
* Kitchen cleaned
* Laundry (at least 2 loads, 4 if possible for today)
* Fold Clothes (tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!