Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Morning Sugar High ......

Saturday night ...er... the Easter Bunny dropped some stuff off for the kids Easter Baskets.  

Found EDIBLE Easter Grass at Walmart ....... now, with my being sick, I can't taste ... and Cal tried it out for me and said it tasted like stale cotton candy....
Grass in the baskets...
Peeps on a stick!!! Can't lose with that one!!
Thought these were interesting.... marshmallow fruit, Banana, Raspberry & Apple... the Raspberry & Apple have a little bit of a jelly middle.  The bananas were a big hit with Nathan, no one really liked the other ones though, I think it was the unexpected jelly in them... 
Kaedyn's basket is done...
Nathan's basket done....... they got chocolate bunnies on a stick cuz I figured it would be less messy...
Noah's basket done .... he got a Hops Chocolate Bunny
Calahan didn't get a basket... LOL.. he got a pile!
When I got up ....... this is how I found Kaedyn.....
Nathan was happily devouring his chocolate bunny ...
The Easter MESS on the floor... the DUCK is to blame, I just know it.....
Kaedyn's bed....... um........ do you see a problem here?
Noah barricaded himself off ... he looks like a drug addict trying to get his fix......
Yep...... this is my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!