Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nathan's Birthday Fun

We went with cousin Ashley, her boyfriend, Nana (my mom) and Papa (step-dad) to Chuck E Cheese on the 17th (Sunday before his birthday) ....  and he had a blast, he loves playing there.  Which is where I'm glad that he isn't *typical* autistic.... but he does get over stimulated and tired rather quickly.... 

This first picture, he's mad because the "Feed the Dog" game is out of tickets and he knows he is suppose to get tickets...
 His Superstar Birthday sticker ...
 This photo amazes me because I don't often get the looking at and smiling photo!!! 
 He looooooooooves the tubes.  Above he's gone down the slide and below is Noah trying to help him get up into the tubes.  The "steps" are super high for Nathan and he can't get up there on his own.... or so we thought.
 Nathan ran off on me as we were finishing up our meal and I was searching all over trying to find him and couldn't, I finally yelled to Dennis "I can't find Nate" and he started looking, as did Noah ... Then when I got to the tube area, I stopped dead, there were his shoes, on the floor.  So I turn around and Dennis is right behind me - I said "I think I found him" ... looked up the entry area and sure enough, he was on the third step.  He got up there all on his own.  Later we discovered that he grabs the step and then walks his bare feet up the wall until he can get on the step - LOL... little stinker is creative!!

Here he is with one of his prizes, his glasses! LOL... love this picture
 His homemade 4th Birthday cake!!  It's suppose to be a dinosaur but I think it ended up looking more like a dragon or Loch Ness Monster...
 And Nathan ENJOYED the cake :)

On his actual birthday - we didn't do to much.  He took a couple of pictures to school to share with his friends, and a treat bag.  He wanted to wear Elmo to school so he did.  When he got home, he was tired and he crashed early - we didn't even get to have cupcakes.  LOL.... but over all he had a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!