Friday, April 1, 2011

Pacific Science Center ~ Dinosaurs

No April Fools here today ...... we'll continue with our regularly scheduled program... Our Dinosaur adventure started pretty much right after we left the Harry Potter Exhibit ...  Nathan saw these and was saying "Dinosaur!" LOL

 Then we got into the Dino exhibit and he was in H-E-A-V-E-N ......


 These Dinos were animated - the one leaning over the dino laying down, was eating it ... very very appetizing ...
 It's CERA!!!!!!!  We love Cera ... and Ducky of course.... 
 Heehee....  He says "I'm going to eat you, I'm going to eat you all"
 This one is a little horny..... 
 Here is one of the skeletons for the animated dinos
 He still says he's going to eat everyone...
 Photo Opt!!  I told Nathan to stand in the foot print and he laid down....
 Then Noah wanted his picture taken with the Duckbill Footprint and laid down like Nathan had...
 So then Kaedyn had to also!!  I asked Calahan if he wanted to, and he passed...

Noah.... close and not getting eaten! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!