Sunday, April 3, 2011

Goodbye Seattle ....

So after visiting the Pacific Science Center we started back to the Ferry but decided that we wanted to go to Pikes Market first...  as we were walking we saw this wall of water.... pretty cool...
 The famous sign...
 Seattle Hard Rock Cafe
 We saw this place on Chef vs. Chef and Dennis had said "I need to go there" ... lol...
 So he and Mom went in while I stayed out with the kids (it was crowded)
the market (the top of Noah's head)
 We saw the fish catchers .....
 This place, we walked past looking in the windows...... OMGosh ... I wanted to drool.....
 Chocolate covered apples...... OMGosh....  I wish I weren't so allergic to apples (sucks sucks sucks!)
 I looooooooooved these stars ......
 The babies in the stroller
 On the ferry ...



 My four rugrats.......
 Nathan was like, "Look Mom! I'm bigger then the Space Needle!"
 The Space Needle behind some fog...
 I love seeing the seals...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!