Friday, April 8, 2011

P.A.I.N......

Pain sucks.......

It seems none stop with me right now.  First my liver issues, then sickness holding the whole family hostage for a few weeks.... then the car accident...  after that, I'm knocked down for a week, can't get out of bed because it hurts so bad to be up... I only get up to use the bathroom - that's pretty much it.  Finally I'm not bedridden anymore, but I hurt like H.E.L.L.   Took a trip into Urgent Care, they come to the same conclusion that I was thinking - kidney stones, I have "flank pain" on my left side.  It's pretty constant - and it's mind blowing at times.  Then my ovaries start killing me, like I have a cyst or something.  And my lungs don't like me so I get back pain when I'm having asthma issues.  Not to mention my bruised ribs and hip from the accident.  And I'm getting this cramping pain in my upper left thigh too now....... it all just sucks.

I have a high pain tolerance..... I can prepare myself, and deal sometimes.... but I have been living with pretty constant pain since I was 16.  I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which is a very close cousin to Fibromyalgia ...  we'll say they are kissing cousins.   It sucks.  Joints, muscles, my bones just HURT ...headaches, constant nausea ... all stuff that has been constant since I was 16.  SO constant I forget I have it because it's *normal* for me.

But when it's severe pain I'm NOT use to, yeah - I don't deal to well with that.  When you just want to curl up in bed and do nothing but cry ..... it sucks.

SO I make an appointment with my DR cuz not only am I having all this new pain but now my blood sugar is completely OUT OF CONTROL!!   My sugar the other day when I saw her was 411... and then it went down between 350 and 390 ... my fasting blood sugar was 300!  FASTING!  I don't like this at all...  I know some of my issues, my excessive tiredness, my new headaches, the vomiting, is probably all related to my diabetes.  Every time I eat now, I just feel sick.  I have excessive hunger but I'm losing weight still (which I'm not complaining) ...

I do not know what is going on with me ... but it's effecting the whole family.   I can't give the babies as much attention, even though I try.  I can't do what I usually do cleaning the house, but I do it when I have a little energy and the pain eases up.  Calahan has been really good about picking up some slack, with grumbling of course, but I appreciate the fact that he does it.   It's hard...

I just don't know what's going on and of course, I don't want to say it but I'm kinda scared.

On top of all this, my hernia has been back for awhile and the area there where it is, is also a major sore spot.

I just don't know what to think.  Is it my hernia?  My diabetes?  Do I have kidney stones?  Is it just my CFS causing havoc because it can?  I just want some relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!