Saturday, April 9, 2011

DINOSAURS .........


Ooooooooooooh mighty DINOSAURS ......... 

Nathan, my little man, is about to turn FOUR YEARS OLD.......... yep, FOUR!

It amazes me.  Sure he still looks two... but he's amazing :D 

He looooves Toy Story, especially Buzz and Rex!   So I figured he'd want a Toy Story cake.  But also knowing his absolute love for Dinosaurs ...... I asked him one day if he wanted to Toy Story or Dinosaur birthday ...  and I thought he was saying Toy Story.  A little while later I was talking to my mom on the phone and just to make sure, I pulled up a toy story photo and a dino photo and he kept pointing to the Dino. 

So after looking at Buzz cakes...  I yelled "HOLD THE PRESSES!!" on Facebook and announced how very wrong I was. 

So we started looking at Dinosaur Cakes....

This is the one we are thinking about trying out ...  trying to create....
Hummmmmmmm right!?!?!

I was thinking about throwing him a Dinosaur party and inviting his little friends from school but ... I just can't see us being able to afford it right now.  I would love to though.  I got some pretty awesome ideas - but - yeah. 

So now........ I keep thinking about Mr. Nathan... and everything he's been through. 

At least now we finally have a diagnosis ...  solid and sticking and removing some of the other ones, or the questionable ones.... but I have a little mini man, and he's amazing.  Watch for walks down memory lane - coming soon.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!