Monday, April 6, 2015

Day After the Ham Coma ....

Woke up this morning and feel like someone ran me over with a 6500 ton truck, backing over me, driving over me, over and over again ..... So sick :(

My temp ......

Kaedyn's temp...... oye....

After some ibuprofen we went outside to check out the bubble blower .....





This first picture (below) I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE because he's got a TRUE authentic smile!


Dr. Kaedyn was checking on his patient Gallifrey with the stethoscope today ..... he ... ah.... couldn't find his heartbeat.  Might have nothing to do with the fact that he was listening to his SIDE and not where his heart is.... right?

Got April's calender done.... my baby turns 8 in just a few short days!!!!  And Shila turns 21!!  Too bad she can't celebrate it properly huh?

Got Kaedyn's fever down some, he passed out.  He ended up sleeping from 3 until well, he just woke up a few minutes ago (almost 10pm)

This however is MY temp............ fan-freaking-tastic

Nathan's feed bag tonight.  Again - only 2 boxes again.

Pups are 6 weeks old tomorrow :)


DB brought me home this tonight ......   it was.... okay.  Nothing I would seek out to buy again.  I'm just not a HUGE fan of white chocolate.  I love the white chocolate covered Oreos ... lol.... but these, ... meh....

Back doing my X-Files Marathon too!!  Yay!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!