Thursday, April 2, 2015

Went to the Beach ....




We didn't get our normal family BLUE picture done this year.  Just been so busy the last few days.  Everyone wore their blue and I didn't even get pictures of everyone.  Boo!!

Got a meal plan going for the next few days.  Have a budget to the 8th .....  and gotta stick to it.  We are trying to stick to this because we have a budget for food and it seems like we're running out at the end of the month, so we really gotta try to do this and stick to it

Stopped by to get a box of baby stuff from Ash and saw my sweet little niece!!!  Awwwww I lubs her too!!  Kaedyn was with and was shy guy the whole time going "can we go now" .... lol....   she's getting teeth and she's walking!!!  And she turns ONE next month!  Where has the year gone???  I didn't get to see Autumn because she was napping :/

I stopped by back at home and picked up Shila and then we took Jaxson (and Kaedyn) down to the beach.  Jax had the BEST TIME... he was sooooooo funny.  Running back and forth and up and down the beach, picking up clam shells and rocks and digging and playing a bit in the water... he just had a BLAST.




We saw two Eagles ....


Saw one of the ferries leaving the Bremerton

My favorite Six Year Old.....

Jellyfish...

We came across a German Shepard named Jasper (or George, I guess they call him George at home and he answers to both) ...  and he's about a year and a half old.   So they played a bit on leash and once we both felt comfortable they'd be okay, we let them both off leash and oh my gosh they just played and played and played and played - it was great.



Got home and I *think* Noah drew a Tardis outside

Had hamburgers & 7 layer Salad for dinner.... NUM....

While at Ash's today, she gave me Noah's birthday gift she had for him (and has had for him since before his birthday but this is the first chance I had to grab it) ...  I had to sew up the top a bit and fix a few things on it - but the boy LOVES it and wouldn't take it off.   Once I showed him, after I got home, he kept coming in asking if I fixed it yet because he wanted to get it on his head.

After Nathan's bath, Jax thought he needed another one.  Or at least, he wanted to lick the water off of him.  Ha ha ha ha ha .....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!