Sunday, January 10, 2016

Seahawks WIN!

Anyone who knows me, knows.........  I am NOT a huge sports fan.  The extent o my whole world of sports was Ice Skating and Gymnastics.  Yep.

I am a Packers fan my birth, and force.  My mom yells at me whenever I am supporting the Seahawks over the Packers.  So I have to be a Packers fan if they are playing against the Seahawks.  LOL.

Truth is, I have THREE teams that I support.  Packers (by birth and force) ... Vikings because I've always been married to or around Vikings Fans because of family being around.  But I have been a Seahawks fan for awhile.  A looong while.

So I am always cheering on my Hawks!!  So I put on a little pride today for the game...


Now they were playing the Vikings.  So my husband is cheering on the Vikings...  and they were winning, most the game......

I threw my hat on Miss Elly ....


And this happened like ... 30 seconds later....


Let me tell you - DB flew across the room I thought he was going to jump through the TV, and he was SCREAMING "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" lolol...

OMGosh - I was laughing so hard.  SO HARD.

I even had to call my Mom and ask her if my Step-Dad was hiding in shame!  I could just see him in the bar with his hands over his face, shaking his head.... or trying to sneak out with embarrassment.

I feel bad for him.

BUT I RUBBED IT IN DB'S FACE!!!!!!!!!  AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ....



GO HAWKS!!!  Next week - we torture North Carolina!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!