Saturday, January 6, 2018

I got a Wild Hair ...


Okay .... not all of it.  Just...  a few things.... like...  my desk.. my desk chair....  my shelves, other shelves, more shelves....  that's all.  

I got my bathroom done!!  Finally organized ... ya know, from when we moved in ... in September.... YAY! 






Like seriously though...  probably the ONLY time anyone will ever see my bathroom... lol...

Then I spent the rest of the day picking up my room, moving my big book shelf ooooooover over over in my room to make room for my desk, and then moved a shelf I had in the boys room that I had in there for their clothes, which wasn't working - and replace that with a different shelf...

There are a lot of ideas ... 

Lots.

But mostly I'm excited to have my workspace ... 

YAY......

So by the end of today, the desk and chair got moved, but I still have a HORRIBLY high amount of work to do, but I'll get it done.  Might take me a week between everything else and life and writing but I'm going to do it......  DAMN IT - IT WILL BE DONE .... 

Or I'll cry .... 

....... a big ol' stinky ugly cry ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!