DREAM TRAVEL DESTINATION
I will show you in pictures.
With in the United States .... I would like to visit these specific places....
Alaska
Outside the United States ....
Just to name a few - but there are a lot more places I'd love to go .....
WHAT YEAR HAS BEEN YOUR BEST SO FAR?
This is tough..... 1996 I had Calahan, 2002 I had Noah, 2007 I had Nathan & 2008 I had Kaedyn...
Beyond my children's births ... I think I would have to say 2006. My divorce was finalized, I met and married DB... 2014 was definitely one of the worst years ... DB was having a very difficult time dealing with me slipping into a never-ending Fibro flare. (summer 2013 until now...) He turned to someone and then he felt like he didn't want to be with me anymore. It was a really REALLY rough year. And then the end of 2014 and through early 2015 - we worked on our marriage and we came out of that extremely rough patch (we almost got divorced) ... honestly better then we were before hand. DB thought marriage was supposed to be easy. It's not easy and he realizes that now.
Love isn't perfect, and the two people that are in love aren't perfect either ....















No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!