Wednesday, July 25, 2018
JULY 25th : Explore & A Tiny Step Towards Your Dream
EXPLORE
Prompt #1 for today is ...... explore. Lately, I don't get to explore much. I get to explore my bed. I explore my thoughts and this story I'm writing.... but exploring Washington.... well, that goes in waves.
I don't get out to do it much but I love to explore because I love to take pictures. When I explode, my husband says, I see things that no one else can seem to and I pull out these amazing pictures ... sometimes out of the simplest things. Like barbed wire at the end of a post .... I don't see the barbed wire bunched up at the end of the line.... I see the barbed wire twisted up to form a heart....
So yeah.... photography makes me so happy. I edit photos, and I think ... damn that's a GOOD shot. And then, I get down on myself about it. Sometimes.
So yeah, it's pretty awesome. Next thing on my adventure list.... visit a waterfall.
A TINY STEP TOWARDS YOUR DREAM
Writing.......
Need I say more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!