Monday, July 9, 2018
July 9th :Favorite Thing About Winter & What Do You Spend Your Time Thinking About
FAVORITE THING ABOUT WINTER
* the cold (not the arctic cold) ... I like it being chilly, but I had the sub zero temps
* watching snow fall (not the clean up from the snow fall) Seriously though, I could sit at the window with some hot coco in my hands, just watching the big fat snowflakes falling - it was like the world could just stop, and stand still, and all that you had to worry about was the magic of the snow fall... always so beautiful ....
* hot coco!
* the holidays
* the magic of the holidays
* watching my kids smile from the wonder of the magic
* snowmen! I love snowmen decor .. lol...
WHAT DO YOU SPEND YOUR TIME THINKING ABOUT
Right now, my books. I just lost all my books because our storage was closed due to non-payment because we were struggling paying $300 a month .... when we FINALLY could get in there and go through stuff, it was too late. We were going to do it when DB had spring break but he ended up on jury duty ... :/
So I'm re-building my Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb collection first. <3 Then we'll work from there...
Besides that, it's mostly my family, my sisters/best friends (see last post), finances, and my writing and the fact that I'm hitting my head on a wall right now.... ::: sigh :::: Damn writer's block.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!