Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Coffee & Hate ....

DB and I were talking this morning ....  I was telling him about a graphic I had seen and shared this morning.......



And then we were laughing about how much it sounds like DB....

..... but then DB says....  something and I remember laughing .... and then I said something like...

"Only with you, it's more like - Some people require inspirational quotes to start their day.  Me: Caffeine and Hate .... and then hate all day ..."  LOL

BUT as we were driving - running errands .... he was getting more and more hateful at drivers ....

I was like ... that coffee lasted long ...

He goes .....  "Well, people happened....."

and then we laughed and I ended up coming home and making these .....



The second one is the quote that we actually said in the car and we laughed at, then DB goes "you need to make that into a graphic"  .... lol.... 

So I did .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!