Thursday, January 17, 2019

Just some Chatter....

First off ....  I have to share this photo of today....  Nathan insisted that I take a picture of him with his Pokemon blanket in his mouth.......  yes.......  "TAKE A PICTURE" didn't understand him for awhile....  then I figured it out ....

But don't worry Nate....  I gottcha ....  I got your picture of your Pokemon blanket in your mouth.... 

ANYWAY ...... 

Tina and I are talking a lot - getting to know each other and all this fun stuff....  been talking about the boys and their births and just the boys overall ....  she's missing her daughter horribly but .... she'll get through it because her daughter is probably in the safest place she can be right now given her ex and his stupid threats.... 

But it's funny too - because of course things  happened quickly between Cal and Tina but I really really really like her....  because...

She's just like me!!

It's crazy!  We have a lot in common but ya know, not everything of course... 

Calahan says .... "Well mom, you know that they say you marry a woman like your mother" LOL

I tell him I'm sorry, and that I hope he survives.... 

It's funny though.   She's sassy, she's sarcastic ... and she has lived through some stuff that sucks and that is what builds character ....

.... we both have some character...  that's for sure. 

But damn if I'm not falling in love with her too .... I'm glad Cal found her.  I can only hope that she's "the one" because I like her .... 

.......... may I never ever dislike her in any big ways...  I'm sure we'll have a moment or two because it's bogus to think we won't....  when you love someone, you fight with them ....

........ which should have been my first clue that my first marriage was shit.... because besides a few moments where I got so pissed at him, or when he was verbally beating me down .... we never fought. 

Anyway ....  nothing interesting happened today.  Not.a.damn.thing. 

So that's all ya get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!