I had a really rough night last night. I'm spending time with my hubby and I check FB only to find out .... based on yesterday's blog (and other things) .... there was some backlash from certain people...
At this time... I'm not going to get into it .... because I'm hoping it'll straighten out.
So I ended up - not sleeping .... like at all. Between my anxiety (even though I took my anxiety meds) and my natural and typical insomnia ... I got spurts of sleep for literally a few minutes at a time ...
This morning, I ended up taking Cal and Tina to the greenhouse I was telling them about. We had a good time - it's a pretty amazing place... and getting more amazing from the sounds of it! With additions of some trails and more structures like the Hobbit House.... it's going to be pretty amazing. There is talk of a large mushroom structure you can walk in (or through) ... and a dragon, and some other things....
Then we headed to Mom's to babysit Elly .... Papa needed to go to work and Nana has a sewing conference this weekend ... plus Elly is pretty epic ... I love spending time with her.
Except when I don't feel good ... lol... and boy oh boy I did not feel good today and yes, because of lack of sleep - I didn't feel good... plus normal every day struggles .... that suck - but I've been dealing with since I was 15 when I got sick.
So ....... I'm not going to write a lot tonight. I'll write more tomorrow and share pictures, and hope that I've gotten some sleep and that I'll feel better.
Except when I don't feel good ... lol... and boy oh boy I did not feel good today and yes, because of lack of sleep - I didn't feel good... plus normal every day struggles .... that suck - but I've been dealing with since I was 15 when I got sick.
So ....... I'm not going to write a lot tonight. I'll write more tomorrow and share pictures, and hope that I've gotten some sleep and that I'll feel better.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!