I did not sleep well last night at all ... infact, I didn't sleep at all .... I didn't actually get any sleep until about 5am or so ... then I slept for maybe 3 hours? Then through out the day, it's been .... nap for an hour here, nap for an hour there ... nap for five minutes and get woken up ..
So now that it's 5:30 PM ....... I'm finally A W A K E ..... :::sigh:::
Such is my life.... I mean, I get on a normal schedule and BAM.....
......... insomnia and pain .........
That sounds like a really bad alcoholic drink.... or a bad band .... not sure which ...
Yes Bartender..... I'd like an INSOMNIA AND PAIN please...
It looks pretty but instead of making you feel a little buzzed, it makes you ugly cry....
I wish I drank .... especially some days with my kids. I wish I drank, I especially wish I was a wine drinker ... cuz, I'd love nothing more than to just sit back and be a wino .... I'm a classy girl! I wanna go to wine tastings and those painting and wine classes ... lol .... ::sigh::
But I don't like wine, or beer, or alcohol ... I can't stand that alcohol taste ....
.......... I don't even like coffee and I'm living in a coffee mecca ... there is a Starbuck on every corner .... in every grocery store!
Anyway ..... I've had a rough day to say the least. I haven't been feeling well and my hands (that have been bothering me for a long time have been REALLY bad today.
So naturally between naps I played on Snapchat ....
Ending with this picture of my bed demon ..... he'll stare at you all night long ....
There has been a lot of stuff going on the last month ... besides the normal everyday stuffzzz .... but I just haven't been sure what all I want to share. Now, I'm an open book - but this isn't exactly my story to tell either. It effects my life, yes .... but it's just less my story and as some point I have to respect that of my kids.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!