HOST: Nick Cannon JUDGES: Ken Jeong, Nicole Scherzinger, Jenny McCarthy & Robin Thicke
This is WEEK TWO ...... the FIRST WEEK for Rabbit, Alien, Raven, Pineapple, Poodle and Bee to preform.
First Up: RABBIT* vs ALIEN
RABBIT
HEIGHT: 5'11"
STRENGTH: Quick Footed
Week One Song: "Livin' La Vida Loca" Ricky Martin
THE CLUES: "I am the Rabbit. I spent most of my life on stage, but I was never alone. Now I pop up here, and I pop up there. Synchronized signing is my forte. It's like I've been training for this my entire life. Preforming on stage, check! Preformed in a mask, check! Have a voice, check check! This rabbit is here to win and you better believe that the last mask standing is gonna be me."
The Objects: First off, Rabbit comes out complete with a "twitch" and a straight jacket. Clapper movie/tv/video thing. Carousal. "Pop up here, pop up there" multi rabbits popping up ... desert...
Male or Female: Male
Judges Comments: Ken: Insisting that it's an actor. Robin: "I love the way you took one of the most famous songs and made it your own. Definitely a real performer ....and the straight jacket, and the twitching, giving away you're a little different, you're an individual, you obviously have a sense of humor but I think somebody definitely who's been on stage many times before." Jenny - says the clues were pretty good, Pop-up = pop group, boy band member ... maybe Boys II Men... Robin says not Boys II Men, he doesn't hear the vocals of anyone in Boys II Men, Jenny says she hears the soul though and Robin agrees about the soul but definitely leaning more towards a Boy Bad... Robin suggests maybe someone who is now preforming on Broadway.... Nicole is humming a lot and shaking her head in disagreement, she doesn't think this guy is a professional singer, and when she says this, Rabbit actually postures in offense. Nicole says - the merry go round, it was all a bit dark a bit twisted, she's thinking a magician - she's thinking Chris Angel. Ken says maybe more of a Donnie Darko vibe. He's thinking Jake Gyllenhaal ... like a committed... "oh look he's still twitching now like an annoying method actor" Jenny and Robin go back to the Boy Band thing... Ken says it could be a pop guy like Lance Bass or Justin Timberlake ... Robin says that Joey Fatone is really not a bad guess... Jenny pipes up saying it is not Joey Fatone, he's got a much bigger gut and she's friends with him
JUDGES ASKED: Jenny: "Mr. Rabbit ... are you in a band?" and Robin adds ... "or have you ever been?"
ANSWER: Rabbit answers .... "Yes.... in a band."
GUESSES:
Judges:
Nicole: Chris Angel
Ken: Donnie Darko, Jake Gyllenhaal, Lance Bass, Justin Timberlake
Robin: Joey Fatone
Jenny: someone in a Boy Band
Mine: Joey Fatone, JC Chasez
DB: Corey Taylor from Slipknot
Second Up: RAVEN* vs PINEAPPLE
HEIGHT: 5'11"
STRENGTH: Quick Footed
Week One Song: "Livin' La Vida Loca" Ricky Martin
THE CLUES: "I am the Rabbit. I spent most of my life on stage, but I was never alone. Now I pop up here, and I pop up there. Synchronized signing is my forte. It's like I've been training for this my entire life. Preforming on stage, check! Preformed in a mask, check! Have a voice, check check! This rabbit is here to win and you better believe that the last mask standing is gonna be me."
The Objects: First off, Rabbit comes out complete with a "twitch" and a straight jacket. Clapper movie/tv/video thing. Carousal. "Pop up here, pop up there" multi rabbits popping up ... desert...
Male or Female: Male
Judges Comments: Ken: Insisting that it's an actor. Robin: "I love the way you took one of the most famous songs and made it your own. Definitely a real performer ....and the straight jacket, and the twitching, giving away you're a little different, you're an individual, you obviously have a sense of humor but I think somebody definitely who's been on stage many times before." Jenny - says the clues were pretty good, Pop-up = pop group, boy band member ... maybe Boys II Men... Robin says not Boys II Men, he doesn't hear the vocals of anyone in Boys II Men, Jenny says she hears the soul though and Robin agrees about the soul but definitely leaning more towards a Boy Bad... Robin suggests maybe someone who is now preforming on Broadway.... Nicole is humming a lot and shaking her head in disagreement, she doesn't think this guy is a professional singer, and when she says this, Rabbit actually postures in offense. Nicole says - the merry go round, it was all a bit dark a bit twisted, she's thinking a magician - she's thinking Chris Angel. Ken says maybe more of a Donnie Darko vibe. He's thinking Jake Gyllenhaal ... like a committed... "oh look he's still twitching now like an annoying method actor" Jenny and Robin go back to the Boy Band thing... Ken says it could be a pop guy like Lance Bass or Justin Timberlake ... Robin says that Joey Fatone is really not a bad guess... Jenny pipes up saying it is not Joey Fatone, he's got a much bigger gut and she's friends with him
JUDGES ASKED: Jenny: "Mr. Rabbit ... are you in a band?" and Robin adds ... "or have you ever been?"
ANSWER: Rabbit answers .... "Yes.... in a band."
GUESSES:
Judges:
Nicole: Chris Angel
Ken: Donnie Darko, Jake Gyllenhaal, Lance Bass, Justin Timberlake
Robin: Joey Fatone
Jenny: someone in a Boy Band
Mine: Joey Fatone, JC Chasez
DB: Corey Taylor from Slipknot
Cathy: Joey Fatone
Erin: Joey Fatone or JC Chasez
Erin: Joey Fatone or JC Chasez
ALIEN
HEIGHT: 5'5"
STRENGTH: Comes in peace ...
Week One Song: "Feel It Still" Portugal. The Man
THE CLUES: "I'm excited to be here because in my family anonymity is a completely alien concept. Growing up in the public's eye, my life was never really my own. I let others define me but no one will ever control me again. With this mask on, the tables are turned. I see you, but you can't see me. And now for the first time ever, the world gets to hear my voice, on my terms."
The Objects: Wearing a sweatshirt that says "Don't talk to me" Five alien's in a triangle. Lots of shapes.... triangles and squares ... there was a snake ... a grid of 9 with five squares filled (kinda Brady Bunch ish with the two on the bottom looking up) .. pool with swan and beach ball....with desert/mountains in the background... palm trees
Male or Female: Female
Judges Comments: Robin: "Famous family" ... Jenny: "used to being controlled" Robin: Searching for independence." Jenny "I think she's a model," Robin "Yeah, I'm getting like a Bella Hadid vibe right now." Ken starts hitting on her. Calls her a hot alien. Nicole says that her voice sounded nice but she doesn't think she's a professional singer but then turns and says "I'm getting the whole oops I did it again vibes." Jenny points out how one of the clues was how she doesn't like being controlled... so maybe someone who left a girl group? Spice Girls.... " Nick, "she hasn't broken this pose" ... and they say "well that's a model pose" .... Robin says that from the way she moved and the way she danced, he's going to go with Bella Hadid.
JUDGES ASKED: They were talking about family and her coming from a large family .....
ANSWER: Alien says "I have many sisters..."
GUESSES:
Judges:
ROBIN: Bella Hadid
JENNY: A Spice Girl
KEN: Kourtney Kardashion (after Nicole suggested a Kardashion)
NICOLE: Britney Spears, Kardashian (Kourtney)
Mine: LaToya Jackson, Kourtney Kardashian
DB: Kourtney Kardashian
Cathy: Kardashian or LaToya Jackson
HEIGHT: 5'5"
STRENGTH: Comes in peace ...
Week One Song: "Feel It Still" Portugal. The Man
THE CLUES: "I'm excited to be here because in my family anonymity is a completely alien concept. Growing up in the public's eye, my life was never really my own. I let others define me but no one will ever control me again. With this mask on, the tables are turned. I see you, but you can't see me. And now for the first time ever, the world gets to hear my voice, on my terms."
The Objects: Wearing a sweatshirt that says "Don't talk to me" Five alien's in a triangle. Lots of shapes.... triangles and squares ... there was a snake ... a grid of 9 with five squares filled (kinda Brady Bunch ish with the two on the bottom looking up) .. pool with swan and beach ball....with desert/mountains in the background... palm trees
Male or Female: Female
Judges Comments: Robin: "Famous family" ... Jenny: "used to being controlled" Robin: Searching for independence." Jenny "I think she's a model," Robin "Yeah, I'm getting like a Bella Hadid vibe right now." Ken starts hitting on her. Calls her a hot alien. Nicole says that her voice sounded nice but she doesn't think she's a professional singer but then turns and says "I'm getting the whole oops I did it again vibes." Jenny points out how one of the clues was how she doesn't like being controlled... so maybe someone who left a girl group? Spice Girls.... " Nick, "she hasn't broken this pose" ... and they say "well that's a model pose" .... Robin says that from the way she moved and the way she danced, he's going to go with Bella Hadid.
JUDGES ASKED: They were talking about family and her coming from a large family .....
ANSWER: Alien says "I have many sisters..."
GUESSES:
Judges:
ROBIN: Bella Hadid
JENNY: A Spice Girl
KEN: Kourtney Kardashion (after Nicole suggested a Kardashion)
NICOLE: Britney Spears, Kardashian (Kourtney)
Mine: LaToya Jackson, Kourtney Kardashian
DB: Kourtney Kardashian
Cathy: Kardashian or LaToya Jackson
Second Up: RAVEN* vs PINEAPPLE
RAVEN
HEIGHT: 5'4"
STRENGTH: Empathetic
Week One Song: "Rainbow" Kesha
THE CLUES: "All my life I've listened to other people's stories so now is my opportunity to share mine. I've always been a sunny kind of person an audience is something I've never had trouble attaining. No one talks more than me. But recently I suffered a tragic loss so doing this show gives me the chance to honor my beloved. Being the Raven makes me feel like I've found beauty in the darkness. Like a phoenix from the ashes I will rise up and find the light. So don't cry...baby. This ones for you."
The Objects: gate ... shadow (male) beloved ....
Male or Female: Female
Judges Comments: Jenny: "Cage on the head, Nick Cage maybe?" Robin: "Oh this could go to a wrestler, the cage - like a cage fighter" Jenny: "Like MMA?" Robin: "Talk show, no one talks more than me" Jenny: "That sounds like a Broadway voice" ... Ken says one word comes to mind - sincere. Robin going on about how at first, with the cage, thinking she might be a cage fighter and after seeing the performance he no longer thinks that. Raven says "I'm a lover not a fighter"
JUDGES ASKED: Jenny: "Have you ever hosted any type of talk show?"
ANSWER: Raven says "yes"
GUESSES: Judges:
JENNY: Sherri Shepherd
KEN: Sally Jessy Raphael, Star Jones
Mine: Ricki Lake <---- my strong guess. Maybe Tamera Mowry-Housley
HEIGHT: 5'4"
STRENGTH: Empathetic
Week One Song: "Rainbow" Kesha
THE CLUES: "All my life I've listened to other people's stories so now is my opportunity to share mine. I've always been a sunny kind of person an audience is something I've never had trouble attaining. No one talks more than me. But recently I suffered a tragic loss so doing this show gives me the chance to honor my beloved. Being the Raven makes me feel like I've found beauty in the darkness. Like a phoenix from the ashes I will rise up and find the light. So don't cry...baby. This ones for you."
The Objects: gate ... shadow (male) beloved ....
Male or Female: Female
Judges Comments: Jenny: "Cage on the head, Nick Cage maybe?" Robin: "Oh this could go to a wrestler, the cage - like a cage fighter" Jenny: "Like MMA?" Robin: "Talk show, no one talks more than me" Jenny: "That sounds like a Broadway voice" ... Ken says one word comes to mind - sincere. Robin going on about how at first, with the cage, thinking she might be a cage fighter and after seeing the performance he no longer thinks that. Raven says "I'm a lover not a fighter"
JUDGES ASKED: Jenny: "Have you ever hosted any type of talk show?"
ANSWER: Raven says "yes"
GUESSES: Judges:
JENNY: Sherri Shepherd
KEN: Sally Jessy Raphael, Star Jones
Mine: Ricki Lake <---- my strong guess. Maybe Tamera Mowry-Housley
DB: LaToya Jackson
Cathy: Ricki Lake
Cathy: Ricki Lake
PINEAPPLE
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEAKNESS: Ripens Quickly
Week One Song: "I Will Survive" Gloria Gaynor
THE CLUES: "Aloha Dudes! I have become the Pineapple because like me they are fun, tropical and go well with ham. Although I look happy now, I've gone through some dark times. After beating a life threatening disease, this O.G. has decided to take things as it comes and never wipe the smile off my face. Though I've been in the public eye for decades, I've always dreamed of being a singer. So consider this a check off my bucket list. Life is short man, you gotta seize the day before your dreams go up in smoke."
The Objects: Pink Cadillac, Ying-Yan (air freshener), Hula girl on the dash, bumper sticker that says "Pipe Dream" and license plate from "Pure Michigan" that says 52438T
Male or Female: Male
Judges Comments: Jenny: "Is it Chris Pine?" Robin: "Yeah Chris Pineapple" One of them (Ken I think) says "this Pineapple smokes pot" ... Robin says he's has a feeling he's not a professional singer, Ken says he has a Matthew McConaughey vibe. Jenny "Maybe a comedian, he's funny" Nicole "Adam Sandler vibes...." ... Jenny: "I'm thinking more stoner like Willie Nelson, who else is a stoner? Cheech or Chong but Cheech"
GUESSES:
Judges:
KEN: Matthew McConaughey
JENNY: Cheech or Chong
NICOLE: Adam Sandler
Mine: zero idea ....
DB: No idea...
Cathy: zeeeeeeerooooo guesses ....
Last Up: POODLE vs. BEE*
POODLE
HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: Fluctuates
Week One Song: "Heartbreaker" Pat Benatar
THE CLUES: "Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved to be on stage and take on a character. Which is why I've chose the Poodle, because like me, they are sassy, smart, and best in show. I come from a musical family, but I'm known for a different kind of talent. (4-1-5 <-- I thought she said, but I think it's ...) But once I STAND UP! My whole career has been about exercise my right to free speech. But it's time to return to my musical roots to show the world a side of me it's never seen before. To figure me out you're gonna have to WOOOOORK!"
The Objects: San Francisco (Bay area) <-- funny side note, I thought she said "4-1-5-stand-up" in the clues, 415 is the area code for San Francisco, hand weights (maybe exercising guru? Like Jane Fonda?) Rainbow = LGBTQ community ....
Male or Female: Female
Judges Comments: Nicole: She's got a hot body.... Jane Fonda? Jenny: She's clearly a performer that's comfortable on stage." Ken complimented her on her stage presence, how everything clicked and it was really good. Nicole was feeling the rainbow pride vibes. So she thinks it's someone part of the LGBTQ community ... Jenny says she was thinking Ru Paul. She also said she liked to make people laugh so there could be a stand up component. San Francisco, Bay area, 4-1-5 area code, comedian .... it could be.... Ali Wong. Robin noticed the exercise references and brought them out. Ken says "was it fitness or 80's?" Jenny shouts "Richard Simmons!" After the "I'm here for your honor" comment, they are thinking law connected... Ken goes "I got it! Chief Justice Ruth Bader Ginser in the house!"
JUDGES ASKED: "Give us another clue..."
ANSWER: Poodles says: "I'm here for your honor"
GUESSES:
Judges:
NICOLE: Jane Fonda
KEN: Chief Justice Ruth Bader Ginser
JENNY: Ru Paul, Ali Wong, Richard Simmons
Mine: Margaret Cho, Kathy Griffin...
DB: No idea
Cathy: Margaret Cho
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEAKNESS: Ripens Quickly
Week One Song: "I Will Survive" Gloria Gaynor
THE CLUES: "Aloha Dudes! I have become the Pineapple because like me they are fun, tropical and go well with ham. Although I look happy now, I've gone through some dark times. After beating a life threatening disease, this O.G. has decided to take things as it comes and never wipe the smile off my face. Though I've been in the public eye for decades, I've always dreamed of being a singer. So consider this a check off my bucket list. Life is short man, you gotta seize the day before your dreams go up in smoke."
The Objects: Pink Cadillac, Ying-Yan (air freshener), Hula girl on the dash, bumper sticker that says "Pipe Dream" and license plate from "Pure Michigan" that says 52438T
Male or Female: Male
Judges Comments: Jenny: "Is it Chris Pine?" Robin: "Yeah Chris Pineapple" One of them (Ken I think) says "this Pineapple smokes pot" ... Robin says he's has a feeling he's not a professional singer, Ken says he has a Matthew McConaughey vibe. Jenny "Maybe a comedian, he's funny" Nicole "Adam Sandler vibes...." ... Jenny: "I'm thinking more stoner like Willie Nelson, who else is a stoner? Cheech or Chong but Cheech"
GUESSES:
Judges:
KEN: Matthew McConaughey
JENNY: Cheech or Chong
NICOLE: Adam Sandler
Mine: zero idea ....
DB: No idea...
Cathy: zeeeeeeerooooo guesses ....
Last Up: POODLE vs. BEE*
POODLE
HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: Fluctuates
Week One Song: "Heartbreaker" Pat Benatar
THE CLUES: "Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved to be on stage and take on a character. Which is why I've chose the Poodle, because like me, they are sassy, smart, and best in show. I come from a musical family, but I'm known for a different kind of talent. (4-1-5 <-- I thought she said, but I think it's ...) But once I STAND UP! My whole career has been about exercise my right to free speech. But it's time to return to my musical roots to show the world a side of me it's never seen before. To figure me out you're gonna have to WOOOOORK!"
The Objects: San Francisco (Bay area) <-- funny side note, I thought she said "4-1-5-stand-up" in the clues, 415 is the area code for San Francisco, hand weights (maybe exercising guru? Like Jane Fonda?) Rainbow = LGBTQ community ....
Male or Female: Female
Judges Comments: Nicole: She's got a hot body.... Jane Fonda? Jenny: She's clearly a performer that's comfortable on stage." Ken complimented her on her stage presence, how everything clicked and it was really good. Nicole was feeling the rainbow pride vibes. So she thinks it's someone part of the LGBTQ community ... Jenny says she was thinking Ru Paul. She also said she liked to make people laugh so there could be a stand up component. San Francisco, Bay area, 4-1-5 area code, comedian .... it could be.... Ali Wong. Robin noticed the exercise references and brought them out. Ken says "was it fitness or 80's?" Jenny shouts "Richard Simmons!" After the "I'm here for your honor" comment, they are thinking law connected... Ken goes "I got it! Chief Justice Ruth Bader Ginser in the house!"
JUDGES ASKED: "Give us another clue..."
ANSWER: Poodles says: "I'm here for your honor"
GUESSES:
Judges:
NICOLE: Jane Fonda
KEN: Chief Justice Ruth Bader Ginser
JENNY: Ru Paul, Ali Wong, Richard Simmons
Mine: Margaret Cho, Kathy Griffin...
DB: No idea
Cathy: Margaret Cho
BEE
HEIGHT: 5'4"
STRENGTH: Hard Worker
Week ONE Song: "Chandelier" Sia
THE CLUES: "In my long career I've flown to soaring heights. And I've never wanted to stop doing what I love. Being a worker bee keeps me young! You can call me Queen Bee but Empress also suits me. Coming on this show I'm looking forward to singing to a new generation. I want to see for myself that I still got what it takes to create a buzzzzzz, even behind a mask.
The Objects: (nothing really significant)
Male or Female: Female
Judges Comments: Professional, Seasoned, Mature singer.
JUDGES ASKED: "We can narrow this down a bit, we feel you are a professional singer, what decade did you start singing?"
ANSWER: Bee: "Fifties."
GUESSES:
Judges:
JENNY: Mary J. Blige, Lil' Kim
ROBIN: Diana Ross
Audience; "DION WARWICK" (Nicole repeated)
Mine: Dion Warwick? Gladys Knight
HEIGHT: 5'4"
STRENGTH: Hard Worker
Week ONE Song: "Chandelier" Sia
THE CLUES: "In my long career I've flown to soaring heights. And I've never wanted to stop doing what I love. Being a worker bee keeps me young! You can call me Queen Bee but Empress also suits me. Coming on this show I'm looking forward to singing to a new generation. I want to see for myself that I still got what it takes to create a buzzzzzz, even behind a mask.
The Objects: (nothing really significant)
Male or Female: Female
Judges Comments: Professional, Seasoned, Mature singer.
JUDGES ASKED: "We can narrow this down a bit, we feel you are a professional singer, what decade did you start singing?"
ANSWER: Bee: "Fifties."
GUESSES:
Judges:
JENNY: Mary J. Blige, Lil' Kim
ROBIN: Diana Ross
Audience; "DION WARWICK" (Nicole repeated)
Mine: Dion Warwick? Gladys Knight
DB: Gladys Knight.
Cathy: Gladys Knight
Cathy: Gladys Knight








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!