Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Update ....

Well our dumpster just got dropped off... aren't excited for us??? It's HUGE... heehee... Encourage me to fill it up.... get rid of the junk... declutter.... no need to take it all with. No need to take my past with when we're working on starting our future, right???

Had a bit of a bad night last night... Dennis and I are great, maybe even a little better then we've been lately ... we're both stressed out, and he's stressed out with everything I am with work on top... I'm not going to get into it right now though..

One good thing about the past week or so is that Dennis has gotten some new pictures of his baby girl... his ex contacted him and they've been chatting a bit. She even sent him a decent update on her. I may vent about my frustrations of seeing it all as someone who's not 100% connected to the situation... but I'm hoping this is step one of him being able to see his daughter soon. I am hoping before Christmas. It's nice to get to know his daughter, even if it is via an email he shares with me. He's just beaming with pride... he misses her so.... Here are a couple of pictures of her...
Isn't she beautiful!!!??? Here is a little blurb about what her Mom says she's like....
Just so you get an idea of what kind of child she becoming, I thought I'd tell ya a little bit about what she likes. She loves Care Bears....kinda funny since that was her first bear. She also loves My Little Pony, we got her one that sings and drinks a bottle the other day, and she hasn't put it down since. The Backyardigans are still pretty popular with her, I think the penguin Pablo is her fave one. She has a ton of Backyardigans stuff, including a little radio/karaoke machine that she carries all over. She LOVES to dance and sing!!! I guess it's in her blood. She still has a pretty big interest in Spongebob, but not quite as much since she started watching this other stuff. Those Strawberry Shortcake dvd's that we bought for her a long time ago are finally coming in handy, I think she's watched each one about 20 times now.

She's still very laid back, kind of a goof. She still loves to cuddle, all the time saying "Aww, dive me a hug, aww dive me a kiss" She's soooooooo funny! I'm cracking up all the time over things that she says or does. She's really smart too! She's known all of her colors for at least six months now. She knows how to count to almost 10 by herself. She recognizes letters and numbers, if you ask her where the 5 is, she'll point to it. She's just so awesome!!! I'm just so proud of her!
Dennis made a comment in the van the other day - about how well he thinks his ex is doing with Jessa... and I said "Did you tell her that?" and he says "No, I don't think so" .. and I told him... "I think you should, she would probably appreciate it" ...

Anyway... I've been busy with the baby, and busy with trying to pack... now that we have the dumpster we can really take off on all this and getting ready I think. As for that *test* that I was taking... it was neg... which is fine. We'd rather not have it happen before the move anyway (mold issues and not wanting to expose another pregnancy to it) ...

I guess it's time to get up and pack... :::wahhhhhhhhhhh please don't make me:::pulling on pant leg begging::: I don't wanna.........

::sigh::

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I hope you get to meet her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really a cutie...
    In the second picture in her face, I can so see where she looks like her dadddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwe she is adorable, a real beauty............I am glad that you and Dennis finally got some pictures and hopefully the mother will come around and see that a little girl needs her daddy and a daddy needs his little girl! I am keeping all of you in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!