Friday, September 7, 2007

Upsetting News Stories......

First off... lets talk about poor Madeleine ... who has yet to be found :( It's sad...
Kate McCann Named Suspect in Daughter's Disappearance
UK Girl's Mother Considered Suspect
I donno what to think about this... I feel bad for those parents - however - why the HECK did they leave that little girl by herself with her siblings??? She was 3 years old left with 2 younger siblings!! They were in a "nearby" restaurant checking on them "periodically" ... I'm sorry - I know that we, as Americans ... different from over seas .. but there is such thing as common sense. And I realize that our common sense maybe different... but Dennis and I would never do that. Either one of us would stay with them.. or they would come with us - and Calahan is babysitting age ... so... it's just ... I just can't fathom it.. but is this another case of "let's blame the parents because we can't seem to solve it on our own, so we're gonna point the finger at someone" thing??? Make you wonder...


And then there is the 23 year old Mother who hung herself and her four daughters... ages 5, 3, 2 and 8 months. The 8 month old was still alive, which is a miracles all in itself.
4 Dead In Home, Baby Hanging but Alive
ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME????? It's one thing to be in such a horrible place yourself that you feel too out of control to continue with your life, but WHY TAKE YOUR CHILDREN?? What did they do to deserve it? If it is so bad that you see no other way (like getting HELP) but to kill yourself ... then call the athorities and tell them you are doing it and to come get your kids... so that way your children aren't even alone for long.. can you ... that baby hanging there... Gawd I can't even think about it - I'll get sick... Are they going to blame this on PPD??? This is just ... Susan Smith again... and those other mothers... what the hell is this world coming to? There are parents fighting to try to have babies and can't and yet, these parents are given kids only to kill them...

And then there is the Mom who "forgot" about her 2 year old daughter in the car, while she walked past it 100 times taking in donuts and other stuff into the school - where she's an assistant principal.
Mom in Agony After Baby Dies in Hot Car
Again.... are you F***ING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!? THEY AREN'T CHARGING HER??? Hasn't she been through enough? Yes - she is probably suffering but it's called Neglect people!?!?! This country takes children from their parents for stupid reasons and leaves other children with their drug addicted strung out for days parents... and yet... she's not being charged? I think it's wrong.. I may sound heart-less for that... but I do think it's wrong. She at LEAST needs her day in court over it...

1 comment:

  1. F*****ING AMAZING......STUPIS A$$ PEOPLE...I just do NOT know what to say let alone think about it...ACKKKKK.....

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!