Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's SUNDAY, SUNday, sunday!

And I'm overly annoyed... Joy ...

As for my missions yesterday... eh.. didn't go so well... I have managed to go through half of my living room de-cluttering (yeah right) and everying... I'm taking the boys pictures off the wall (did I mention that?) and I'm going to put a few back up - get a few others up also.

So I want to put a prediction in here.... although I've been wondering myself based on my chart, Dennis tells me ... "I could be wrong... but I think she's on her way" ... guess we'll see huh? He had a dream about a little blonde headed little girl last night.

I hate being allergic to dust. Dush bunnies suck...

..... but I have gotten some things accomplished... but I'm in a really off mood right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!