Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tagged: 8 Things About Me...

LOLOLOL... I think I've done one of these already... but I'm not gonna look, cuz then I can use the ol' ... "I didn't realize I already said that" type excuse!! Teehee....

So ... Lesalicious ... got me :)

Rules are:

Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

Now on with the fun!! Heehee.... tapping forehead... "think think think"....

#1: ... my pointer fingers are twisted - turning slightly to my middle finger... because I have this nervous habit of twisting them with my other hand ... eventually over the years.. LOL...

#2: ... I am a clutter bug... (we will not say pack rat, I know one of those, and I'm NO WHERE NEAR THAT...) ... I do have my clutter though, and with this move, we're hoping to move some of it out of my life ... (whew).... I collect Candles and love them... books, DVDs/Movies... books (espeically Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb) ... Ghost stuff... it all adds up :) LOL...

#3: ... I am a scrapbooker, but haven't had the chance to since pregnant with Nathan (pout)

#4: ... Although a lot of people don't "believe in it" ... I am psychic and I do sense spirits (ghosts) ... I am "gifted" no matter how much it scares me. My Grandmother was also so I grew up knowing ... I have predicted more then a few things in my life, and everytime I do, it scares the crap out of me and I'm shocked I was right... however... I do block a lot of it.

#5: I am a writer, I have written several things... over 100 poems, a handful of short stories... and I've completed 3 novels.. started several more... and including my "baby" ... the one I am actually going to TRY and get published... it's 40 chapters long, over 500 pages... and that's only the FIRST book...

#6: ... I have seen ghosts in my life... and I think I'll share some of those stories closer to Halloween...I have seen and been around too much that is "unexplained" to not believe in things...

#7:.... I have been over weight most of my life... got teased a bit in school ... I lost 50 lbs after my divorce and gained it all back because of the Italian who loves to cook and shove food in my face that I married now... and I'm having self esteem issues agian...

#8: .... My two favorite holidays are Halloween & Christmas.... my lucky number is 13.... LOL...

Now I get to TAG 8 people.......... Heehee.... ::rubbing my hands together:: Who shall be my first victim... "BAWHAHAHAHAAHAA"

1: Lisa... she needs to post - heehee... she's new, check her out!!
2: I'm Not Hannah.... I know she secretly loves these :)
3: Jobthingy ... I'd love to get to know her more :)
4: April ... she needs to post too, and I'd love to get to know her better!!
5: Ryan ... (and rudeness) ... again, love to get to know her better...
6: The Maven.... cuz she's so cool (big grin) ... she's been slacking on the post, gotta give her a filler... teehee...
7: Karen .... she makes some awesome things - you should check her out anyway!!
8: Melzie.... cuz I love her and she needs to! Heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!