I was tagged by I'm Not Hannah ... and well... I hope I'm answering these right..
My Passion: I have so many passions ...
My Family... my kids are my life, my husband... there are days that I want to run away or pull my hair out, but by the end of the day... I love my family so much - I wouldn't trade them for anything. My husband is my best friend, he is my match... and he helps balance me out in a way that I cannot do myself. And I love my kids.. they are the cause for most of my headaches... however - I wouldn't trade those headaches for anything......
My Writing... it controls me really, and right now... it's gone on vacation. I cannot wait to get settled in a place where my muse isn't stuffed deep down instead of running around free. I need to write though - always - if it be fiction, poems, or purging the feelings of my day...
My Photography.... the way I see the world... the beauty I find in nature and people... it is awesome to be able to share...
My Purpose: My purpose... hummm... to be a good mom, a good wife, and a good friend... I have to say I am a nurturer and I really thrive on that. Mainly I just want to do what I need to do for those that I love... I want to see my children get what they need, and have what they need and know that they are loved. I want my husband to know that he means the world to me and I couldn't ask for a better man... he is everything I could ever want and need and he gives me love, he makes me laugh, he keeps me on my toes... he still lights that fire and makes my toes curl when he kisses me... he makes me melt... what can I say?
My Pursuit: To get published.... my writing ... my books... possible my photographs.. to see that my children grow into wonderful caring people... and to help my husband re-unite with his daughter whom he misses horrible...
My Position: A Stay At Home Mom (with a slight work at home with my Photography Biz)... some days I refer to it as a "Stuck" At Home Mom... ::sigh:: With no car... no life... no nothing... but a screaming baby and 2 bickering kids... but I love 'em... then there is also the Photographer, in the business I just started :)
My Pummeling: Clutter... Procrastination... Cleaning... I have so much stuff that means things to me, that it just clutters up my life... I procrastinate over most things... (but yet, I want to get some things done, and done now) ... and Cleaning... if I don't have my house clean, it brings me down... but cleaning brings me down too. LOLOL...
My Progress: I'm trying to be more patient... I want to find the patients I use to have... I also am working on losing weight... (sigh)
My Personality: Crazy... Sarcastic... Stubborn... Honest ... Will do just about anything for my friends... Trusting (and usually too much so) ... Chatty... and Creative... I think that sums me up!! (Dennis would probably add Smart in there - sometimes he talks about how amazed he is of the knowledge I hold.. lol..) ...
Now, I'm supposed to tag people. This is always the fun part.... I tag: The Maven, who I find a blast to read and is a very beautiful person... very witty... :) ... and I tag Lisa who has been a good friend for 7 years now... and will soon be my neighbor... not to mention she's NEW to the BLOG Family now!...so check her out, I'll also tag Aurora who is such a sweetie and an AWESOME Mom... she's quite crafty too!! And to three of my best friends online.. we talk everyday and have been so close for the last 5 years... we were all pregnant and due in March 2002... Melzie, Mandy, & Di ... I think they will enjoy the reflection and self analysis, Thanks for playing along you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!