Calahan 1st day of 6th Grade
Noah and Calahan
Noah the first day of Kindergarten...
Daddy and Nathan before work...
Calahan walking into school (5 seconds later he was walking with a girl named "Sara"... I only know that because he about jumped out of the window yelling HI to her!)
Nathan in the stroller at Noah's school...

Noah walking into school ...
"I found my name!!"
"And my cubby!"
"This is where my name goes"
Nathan isn't impressed with school... good thing it'll be a few years before he goes!!

Seems that Calahan's first day went well... funny enough, that same girl was walking away from him when I pulled up... makes me go "hummmm" ... anyway ... Noah's went well for the most part. He had an attitude.. and was more interested in being a "social butterfly" ... it was a busy non-stop day... but the boys had fun. Tomorrow Daddy is taking the van to work.. Cal is either getting a ride and walking home, or riding his bike... and Noah is riding the bus.
Stay tuned for Day 2: ....
Daddy and Nathan before work...
Calahan walking into school (5 seconds later he was walking with a girl named "Sara"... I only know that because he about jumped out of the window yelling HI to her!)
Nathan in the stroller at Noah's school...
Noah walking into school ...
"I found my name!!"
"And my cubby!"
"This is where my name goes"
Nathan isn't impressed with school... good thing it'll be a few years before he goes!!
Seems that Calahan's first day went well... funny enough, that same girl was walking away from him when I pulled up... makes me go "hummmm" ... anyway ... Noah's went well for the most part. He had an attitude.. and was more interested in being a "social butterfly" ... it was a busy non-stop day... but the boys had fun. Tomorrow Daddy is taking the van to work.. Cal is either getting a ride and walking home, or riding his bike... and Noah is riding the bus.
We'll see I suposse...
Stay tuned for Day 2: ....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!