Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Name Game...

The Name Game

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car):
Irish Quest

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):
Mint Chocolate Peanut Butter

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name):
A-Yah

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):
Lilac Bear

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Rae Eau Claire

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Yah-An

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Slate Pepper

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Lawrence Joseph

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Longing Reeses

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Berneil Joseph

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
(you expect me to remember my 5th grade teachers name!?!?! NOT!! We'll use the first teacher I had that I can remember - which would be my 1st grade teacher)...
Hill Huston

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Lilac

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
(I'm allergic to all fruits! LOL)....
Apple Pantie ... lol...

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Kiss Willow (All I've had for breakfast is a kiss from Dennis... lol)

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
Bloggin Lightning Tour

LOL, that was fun.... if you play along leave me a comment so I can read yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!