Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blogging On The Go ....& More Busy Week part 3 + Steve Burns Sighting

So  yeah....   I had downloaded AndroBlogger on my cell phone and it allows me to blog pretty easily :)  (see entry below, I did that one from bed, LOLOL) ...   But I'm trying to figure out an easy app to read blogs.  It would be nice anyway.  Haven't found one yet.  It's annoying me...

Dennis says "just do it from the web" ...  ROLLING EYES ...   that isn't the point...

 So we love taking the kids to the his play area at the mall.   As long as we have a couple dollars for some drinks and (if Noah's with) snack... then it's all good.   The babies have a blast.  More so, they have a blast running around playing then trying to escape and have us chase after them.  Nathan literally cracks himself up laughing, and Kaedyn does laps around the outside of the circular play area.

So I hurt my ankle pretty bad the other day ... it swelled up and it hurts to walk.  I think it's the muscle in the back of my ankle, I have no clue what I did either.  I had cut Nathan's hair again, and it turned out soooo dorky looking (eek!) ... but after I threw both him and Kaedyn in the bathtub.  I was carrying Kaedyn from the bathroom to the living room to cover him in his (eczema) medicine and lotion to keep the moisture in his skin, and everytime I took a step, I would get shooting pains up my leg.  Then about an hour later, this is what it looked like (BTW, if you can see the white stuff on my toes, it's powder because I put baby powder in my slippers to keep them from stinking because I wear them so much) ...

Anyway ... it's two days later and I still can't walk on it correctly ... if I put pressure on my whole foot when I walk, the pain is horrible, but if I just walk on the balls of my feet, it's more tolerable.  I don't know what I did but it sure does hurt!

With the mention of Nathan's hair-cut, I know I must post pictures.....  

BEFORE

AFTER
 OMGosh can you say DOOOOORK!?!?  LOL ... yes I just called my own son a dork

AFTER THE BATH - much better...  gotta get the boy his own hair jiz and call him Spike!

And speaking of dorkyness ....

So I recently had a Steve Burns sighting........... and it was mighty scare.....  so scary that I was cracking up laughing so hard that my husband now thinks I have an obsession!  See, I couldn't remember the title of the song so I've been searching the web... ha ha ha... it's eluded me until now!  I finally found it!  So now I am completely comfortable blogging about my Steve Burns sighting. 
So it was 2am (which totally explains why this was so extremely amusing to me)....  and Nathan was sleeping on the couch, it was a late night again, and he's been having issues sleeping in his room - AGAIN - so we decided to leave him on the couch.  Before going to bed, I asked Dennis to turn on Noggin (aka Nick Jr.) ... and when he did, it was in the mist of this song.... and it was a little disturbing....  "I'm small.... and I'm brown.... " LOL... anyway, I loooooooooooooked at the TV and I thought, OMGosh that looks... is it???  Nah...  no really... it does look like, and when he does that crooked smile... could it be?... balder, not as dorky ... but could it be???  OMGosh IT IS!!!!! .......  Still don't know who Steve Burns is????   Well... here is a hint.... 

And with that, I leave with you with the most awesome music video EVER!  I mean I am forced to admit, it's got a good beat and it's catchy.......  so if you ever come across someone singing to themselves.....  "I'm small... and I'm brown.... and I hog.....  the ground......." don't think they've lost their marbles, they've just heard this song. 

Steve Burns: I Hog the Ground

michelle | MySpace Video


And a couple of other RANDOM Picture stories.......

I got a Pooh papasan chair for Nathan a long time ago.  It's been well loved, and used, and even has a hole in the seat.  Anyway - lately the babies have been fighting over who sits in it (they also fight over the magna doodle, but we have two of those) ....  so while I was at Walmart the other day, I broke down and bought another one.   Of course, they no longer have the pooh one, and the Toy Story one has more padding around the metal framing...  and we realize soon, we're going to have to replace the Pooh one...  Nathan was yelling at me because he wanted the camera.... so I gave him the older one...

Taken a few minutes ago... 
(Yes those are tights on my son!  Until recently they were the only socks I could keep on him, and with the fact that he can't keep pants on cuz he's so small, we've found they work great for pants around the house! LOL)

Nathan has been falling asleep in the chair recently ....  two days in a row actually ... 

Kaedyn is such a crack up when he eats.  Either he's laughing and cracking himself up....  (couple days ago)
Or he's making a mess like this..... (yesterday)

I have had this theory ...  living in a house of boys, that if ANYTHING is pink, then it's obviously Mommy's!  (Well unless it's something we have for the Princess, but that's another story) ...  anyway ... I got a pink gell cover for my white phone when I got it so that everyone in the house knew it was MINE and HANDS OFF.  Well, apparently that meant nothing to Nathan!   So I put an app on it called "Toddler Lock" which allows him to draw on the touch screen and shapes will come up, it plays a little music, and you can pull down the notification bar and it'll erase it all.  And the only way to get out of it, is you (the adult) has to touch each of the corners.  So here is Nathan, after he hijacked my PINK phone......


6 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Happy Friday Follow! (on Sunday-lol) I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over from Friday Follows. What phone are you using to blog from? I'm due to choose a new one and can't decide! I have Verizon now, but I'm considering switching to a t and t because I have i-phone envy.

    I hope you follow back - nice to meet you!

    Kelly
    www.KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, this was hilarious! I'm also a home school mom! I have three kids. They're older now, but they used to watch Blues Clues and I LOVED Steve! I was so upset when he left! Hahaha! I hope you have a great day, it looks like you're an amazing mom, and don't worry, we all call our kids dorks!

    Andye

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playground looks like so much fun! No wonder the kids love it.

    Did you really call it hair jiz instead of gel? EWWW!! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That play area looks really cute. I finally just posted the award that you gave me. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw so precious! We don't have that kind of playground here - it looks so much fun.

    I've moved to my family blog to post everything (art, business, etc) - I would love it if you swing by there sometimes.. It's www.withlovesincerely.blogspot.com

    Please stay in touch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!