Kaedyn by his set of gifts
Kaedyn's gifts when I wrapped them at my mom's (the striped ones are Cal's)
His when I wrapped them.... he didn't have as many, but I bunched his together in groups otherwise he guesses ....
Noah with his gifts....
His when I wrapped them....
Nathan with his gifts .....
His after I wrapped them.....
I'm not going to share all the pictures from opening gifts .... So I'm just share a few pics from the night.
Calahan super excited about his Call of Duty hat ....
Kaedyn waiting patiently for me to say "go ahead" cuz the kids were all taking turns....
I think this is a great picture of Noah :)
Nathan loved EVERYTHING... lol...
I thought Kaedyn would LOVE this sweatshirt ...... turns out, he's scared of it. LOL
Noah in his Lego Sweatshirt....
Nathan got a Dino Sweatshirt....
Calahan in his new Call of Duty hat and one of his shirts .....
We have a tradition of going to see Christmas lights on our way hom from Mom's on Christmas Eve....
This year, we ended up coming across a house that the lights danced to music. You tuned into a radio station, and this is what you saw. I taped during three songs. You'll have to ignore the "stop kicking" commented from the teenager.
"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas"
"Let it Snow"
"Wizards in Winter"
Then Santa came over for a quick visit before he started his World Tour..........here he is with Marnie
Noah & Santa
Nathan and Santa
Santa, Mommy & Kaedyn (Kaed was scared - again)
Santa, Cal and Marnie again ...
Of course we left cookies and milk out for Santa
Marnie all cuddled up ....
And that was our Christams Eve .....




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!