Monday, September 3, 2007

Calahan ... Middle School...






I forgot to get these up... whoops... these are his pictures .. getting ready and at the orientaiton. Their new mascot is a Polar Bear... and the 6th Graders (Cal's class) ... get to name him.. so we did some thinking and thought suggesting POLARIS after the North Star was a good idea (after all - his middle school is named North Star).. lol...
I can't believe my baby is growing up.... he's starting 6th grade tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. My babies are growing up, too! (twins, a boy and girl). Doesn't it make you want to cry? I found your blogs by way of a search on step-parenting. Any good sites on that issues that you know of? I love all of your photos! There is one particular one of a flower that is just awesome. You are quite an artist.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!