I am a bit disappointed in the 2007 Fall Line Up... oh sure a lot of my favorite shows is coming back and I'm excited to see what the new seasons hold!! Like.... Bones, and House, and ER... CSI ... Extreme Makeover Home Edition... just to name a few.

However -one of my FAVORITE times of year, TV wise... is ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween!! And this year........ is an utter disappointment from what I can tell. First off there is not ONE SINGLE new Episode of Scariest Places on Earth. WHAT THE HECK??? Of course I still have a smig of hope - the actual "official" schedule is not out yet.. I mean, this upsets me almost as much as if they would cancel Ghost Hunters (GOD FORBID!!) ... I just want to cry, or curl up in the fetal position and rock hoping it's all a bad dream. How could they not do new episodes of Scariest Places on Earth!?! ::sigh::
So what is the line up? Well... from what I've heard (and trust me, I hear a lot .. ha ha...) .... ET, Casper Meets Wendy, Teen Witch (which if you have never seen, WATCH - it was one of my favorite movies as a teen! LOL)... Hocus Pocus (classic of course), Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice, Nature of the Beast (an actual new movie).... there is also Poltergeist, Boogeyman, The Village, An American Haunting, Stephan King's IT, Matilda, The Little Vampire (very cute movie!!), Casper, Scooby Doo & Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, and The Haunted Mansion.... and on Saturday October 27, they are doing a 12 hour marathon of Scariest Places On Earth ... quoted to be "a marathon of fan favorites" ::sigh:: Fan favorites definitely implies not a single new episode ::wahhh::
This weekend starts some of the Fall Season Line up Premiers for the major networks. Stay tuned to my thoughts on that.... (Packing really is cutting into my blogger time man!!)... not that you REALLY care about all that, but this is my blog! Bawhahahahaa....
Oh yes, and Survivor China was on last night.... I say nothing about it right now, other then... hummm ... interesting...
Oh wow you said all the things I want to say. I also loved Gilmore Girls love it. I see you and I love the same shows can't wait to see the new fall shows of House, ER, Law and Order/SUV and CSI. Those are my best shows and looking to see how they jump off this fall. I hate that shows I like getting cut off for some weird shows or for weird play game shows those really not my thang:)
ReplyDelete