Sunday, January 16, 2011

Disappointed.........

I have to say, I am really REALLY disappointed in the Seahawks.  Apparently - they were all stuck on the bus, stuck in the snow, until the last quarter when suddenly ....... they ....... WOKE UP!!!

UGH!!!


Oh Well...... that means it's Packers vs. the Bears ..... and, I'm actually going to cheer on the Packers!!  YEP YEP!!  And........ Dennis, he's probably gonna be cheering on the Bears cuz he's Illinois born ya know!

Either way, I guess if the Seahawks couldn't pull through - since they are the NEW hometown team of ours, it's nice that one of our MIDWEST HOMETOWN TEAMS is gonna go!! But........

GO PACKERS!!!!

On another note:
I posted new blogs up on the My Unique Flowers blog ...  about a new milestone Nathan hit, and some fun sensory stuff!!  Just go check it out if you'd like to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!