Surprisingly after Noah got his haircut, Nathan crawled on up on the stool and wanted his cut, so Daddy gave him a trim as well.....
I had been asking Kaedyn if he'd get his hair cut, he needed it ... oh my his hair was long and wonderful, but his bangs were in his eyes... I tried to trim it and ended up messing up ... so I basically left it up to Kaedyn and Daddy.... and Kaedyn decided to go ahead and crawl on up .... so.....
(Close up of Nathan)
Kaedyn before
Lookie that little boy ...
Really starting to not be happy ..
Oh My Mommy look at my hair!!!
I DO NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL!!!!!!!!
All of his hair on the floor!! And I was just talking about how I love playing with my hair on his head, I mean his hair......... his hair is just like mine and I told Dennis just a couple hours before the haircuts how I now understand why he likes to play with my hair a lot.
The little man after the hair cut..
Is.......... he............... glaring............. at ............. me!?!?!?
Lil Man
Nathan being a monkey on the treadmill just before it left Nanny's house...
Yes, I cried............ I could still cry .......... I want to seriously superglue it all back on!!












No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!