Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well, it's FINAL ........

THE PACKERS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm not the biggest Packers fan, and I certainly am not the biggest football fan, however....  this year, thanks to my Step-Dad........ I have found that I can tolerate it, and even enjoy it!!   So I have been watching football a lot more, and even getting into it ......... and it's been fun!

So today .... of course, it was Packers and the Bears and I had to cheer on the home team... meaning, I was born and raised in Wisconsin - so it was Packers all the way!!   AND THEY KICKED BEARS BEHIND!!

WOOT!!!  

My mom says after "Do we really want to watch the Jets lose?"  and we're all going "noooooooo" ... ha ha ha...   and we watched Toys Story 3 with the kids....  tuned into the end of the Jets and Steelers game and low and behold.... Steelers was kicking the Jets behind!  And then ..... it was over and Steelers won!  So it's official!! 

PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!


2 comments:

  1. Good to see you tolerated and supported. have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just given you a blog award. Head over to my blog for the details. Shona

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!