Saturday, August 8, 2015

Elly's First Bath

Woke up this morning  beyond nauseated and with a horrible headache.  HORRIBLE.  So I spent a lot of today in bed.

So I recently talked about my mom getting a new sewing machine.  My Step-Dad is taking some sewing classes and he wanted to make Nathan a bag.   So here it is.    It's pretty awesome!

Looking forward to food tonight.  My chicken - homemade Lasanga....  the BOMB(dot)com on that!  Kaedyn was daddy's kitchen helper today!


Shila wanted to give Elly her first bath tonight ... so I helped out.   They never gave Elly a bath at the hospital.  She was having trouble keeping her temp - and they said they no longer do a first bath with in the first couple hours anymore - it's better for the baby (they said)....  so she had a little wash down in the hospital, but not a bath.  I was a Nonnarazzi with the bath pictures  ....











Then of course I had to do a little mini-photo-shoot with her.


Mommy cuddling her....

I'm not old enough to be a Nonna ... LOLOLOL

Noah feeling displaced.....




Daddy multi-tasking .....



Kaedyn drew this ....


The buttons from the baby shower are on the side of the bassinett ....


Dennis made me my chicken - FB Status I put up tonight .........

Me: Will you suck on my tongue (to DB) ....
DB: Looks at me weird. Um, NO!
Me: Why not??? It hurrrrrrrrrrrts!!!! Please, my tongue is on fire!!!!
Me: (to Kale) .... DB cut up the 2nd lasanga....now please please please....eat the jalapeno chicken...please...cuz - you'll become a dragon, and dragons are cool ... just ask my mouth.
CUZ MY MOUTH JUST EXPLODED AND THERE IS STEAM ... I think I might die....
It's soooooooooooo good but soooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooo bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!