Monday, August 10, 2015

Elly's first Monday!


Alana came over today ...  she got to hold Elly for the first time :)  

BTW - I see it spelled Neice and Niece ....  just an FYI - the correct spelling is "Niece" .... So I need to stop spelling it the other way!  LOL

Nonna cuddles



Yep - this happened..... not the most flattering picture but still


One of my girlfriends was like "Is Cal and Alana still together?"  Yep ... "I don't see many pictures of them anymore" LOL...  She's working a lot and when they are together, I try to let them be together .....

Did Elly's feet and hands today  - the ones I tried to do at the hospital did NOT turn out well....
But I got a handprint and foodprints for the frame and the baby book....

Did some photography with the baby ....







I was complaining about being hungry - ha ha ha ha ha....  I got sausage and pepper sandwiches and fries, and Mozzarella sticks....  woot!  No I didn't eat all that......

This has been my whole life lately - trying to get pictures edited ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!