Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Shenanigans

So ... I got up early this morning to go to the bathroom - and I came back and saw this.  You see that little slit of bed I get?  See it?  Yeah I don't either.....


So I crammed myself between them and started looking at Facebook... I saw this... well not this pic, another one ... but same thing....


And I thought - I didn't even know that existed.  It's an abandoned "Land of Oz" theme park in North Carolina.  If I ever go to North Carolina again - I want to go here.   Oh the pictures I could take!

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road  <-- article with pictures
Land Of Oz  <--- link

I went in the bedroom to check on Shila and Elly - and found this.....


Little Miss sleeping away ....

My Mellow .... he's so handsome

Miss Elly turns 5 days old today :)   Shila did the flower outline (bottom left) ...  and I colored it in and put the 5 days on there....

Mellow checking out the baby ...



Just sweetness .....  I could take pictures of her all day.  Oh wait.  I do.






Shila's friend Amber came over to see the baby - with her family - including her little boy named Nowell ..    Amber is expecting her little girl in a few weeks.                                                                    

Nowell is such a handsome guy.....  I had to sneak a few pictures.

Momma cuddling Elly at the end of the visit with Amber ....

Kaedyn being his goofy self......



Little Miss Elly - 5 Days Old....







This was something I bought for Kaedyn - to put his footprints in, so it's blue on the other side.  Well I never got his feet done to put in there - so .....  I flipped the mat around and drew on it, going to put Elly's feet in there.


Kaedyn made the "I love you" chalkboard drawing .....
 Tonight ...... <3  ... cuddles with the Littles .... and cartoons, and lava lamps....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!