Monday, August 24, 2015

It's hard to believe .....

It's so late in the month.  Seems like yesterday that Elly was born, and here she is turning 3 weeks old tomorrow.

DB and I were just talking today about how yesterday it seems Kaedyn was born, and we blinked and *Poof* he's almost 7.

One of my favorite baby pictures of him....

Kaedyn crawled into bed this morning with me and fell back to sleep, and the cat took my spot....

I had this moment where I was looking at pictures and saw this picture of Kaedyn and thought - holy cow that's not a familiar picture of Elly ....... wait a minute....  that's... not....  Elly ....

Yep - that's Kaedyn, and Elly ....    creepy right?   LOL ....   I thought Kaedyn and Clairah look a lot alike... LOL ....  so I guess Kaedyn and the girls look like me because he's my twin practically .... don't believe me?  Obviously you haven't seen this .....

That's me and Kaedyn at the same ages side by side.....

Anyway ....   I got to cuddle with this little angel ....

The Wildfires here are awful.   This is a picture of Seattle under the smoke traveling from the wildfires....  (got from google) ....  



Usually you can see the mountains.... but it's so hazy over the Olympic Mountains.... you can barely see them on a Sunny - clear-ish - day....  


Today Elly got to go on her first outing with only Nonna and Poppy...   Mommy and Daddy were catching up on some sleep.  


I went in their room and woke up Shila, I said "Do you want me to put Elly in the bassinet or take her with us, I have to drive Dad to his DR appt and we shouldn't be gone long."   She goes "You can take her with you" and rolled over and went back to sleep.  So I decided to leave her a note telling her that Elly was with us just incase she didn't remember and woke up ....

We got back, they were still sleeping.  When Shila woke up - she was all "I didn't say that"  ....  LOL.  Next time I'll tape it.

Took some pictures of the handsome men in my life.  A couple of them anyway .... .


That includes Marshmellow......

The neighbor gave the boys Cheetos .





In these, Kaedyn was jumping .... lol...

Goofy guys .... I took this series of pictures of the boys being super goofy and jumping around today outside (yes they are in their PJ's) ... I love this series of pictures. Why? Because you can see the amazing relationship between these two. And Nathan's being Nathan ... not "Mr. Autism" lost in his own little world ...


I didn't take a lot of pictures of Elly today.... but here are a few .....


That weird ‪double take‬ that happens when you see your (maiden) name on the back of a cold pill package..... ‪weird‬ ... Ha ha ha... (It's daytime cold med)


Kaedyn crawled into bed right next to me ....  and two minutes later......  he was OUT like a light...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!