Today .....
Here is Daddy giving Miss Elly a bottle.... this morning....
Somehow I managed to get her to finish off the bottle - though I think I might have butted in a bit... LOL....
Look at this MILK FACE ........
Nonna burping her ....
"I want more!"
We stopped by my sister's house and I got to see my nieces and they all got to meet Elly.... Autumn was so happy to see the baby.
And Alycia let me hold her for the longest time. Infact, I commented on it to Ashley, I was like "she is letting me hold her for a long time." Ashley nodded and Shila said "watch, she'll want down now." ... nope, she let me keep holding her until I put her down next to Autumn for her to see the baby.
Alycia was so fascinated. She kept poking Elly in the nose. Ha ha ha.... Autumn was checking out her tiny hands, and her tiny toes..... had to show them all her hair.... Alycia thought she was a dolly ....
Ash recently dyed her hair red, I think it looks great, especially in person. She's 23-24 weeks pregnant with her third little girl, Audrey. (After Audrey Hepburn whom we happen to be related to.) .....
When Momma held her, Alycia was all jealous. LOL. She totally demanded to be on Ash's other knee and I told Ash, in a few weeks, this is gonna be your life. LOL.....
I love this little dolly baby! She's so silly. I really NEED to make it a point to go over to Ash's more. We live 5 minutes away .... just someone in my house seems to ALWAYS be sick or I'm not feeling good and sometimes I don't know if I caught something or if it's just a flare up.
Autumn was giving Elly kisses....
My girl Autumn!
Shila and Kale with Diablo - Ashley's dog.
Diablo liked Shila.
Ashley made this adorable Elephant hat and a matching diaper cover. However, I have to admit.... the FIRST thing out of my mouth was "OMGawd it's going to look like she has a penis on her head." But it's still SO CUTE!!!
Shila took a moment to nurse the baby in the van while we were parked.
It was POURING rain today and Thundering - it was AMAZING. We stopped at home to get Kaedyn and this is how bad it was raining. It was AWESOME....
At Nana's ..... Kale slept, he wasn't feeling good... bad cold.
I love this picture of Momma and Elly ...
Jaxson - oye Jaxson. so he's learned that the flashlight has a light, which he loves to chase... and well... he has learned that the flashlights are on the side of the refrigerator... So we got there and he saw Kale and what does he do? He jumps up on the side of the fridge and grabs a flashlight and takes it to Kale so Kale will play with him. Later Kaedyn had it and he kept taking it out of Kaedyn's hand and was trying to get him (Kaedyn) to play with him (Jaxson) but Jaxson kept playing keep away with the flashlight....
So I promised Ashley I'd do Elly's pics in the hat and diaper cover that day and I did. The diaper cover was actually too small... LOL.... I couldn't put it on over the diaper, so she went commando ... and she graced me by peeing all over me.... Oh well. Ha ha ha.... I still did her pictures. She wasn't as cooperative this time as she has been but ... still cute. (Still say it's a penis)
Elly and Jaxson - i mean seriously ... how freaking cute?
Some of my photography from today - you can check out some more of it at MoonNStarMemoriesPhotography ....
It was raining and I got wet and my lens got wet - so there was some blurry spots from the lens... LOL....
I made sauce....
OMGosh it was so good :D
My Nator-Tator ....
Bedtime story .... both boys took turns reading ....
Apparently Gallifrey felt I needed a cheek lift. He was like that pushing up my cheek for a loooooong time.
Well, seems like I'll be up a few more hours, he missed the one ferry cuz there were too many people. I'll be picking him up around 2 AM ....



































No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!