Sunday, August 2, 2015

Only 21 Pictures Today .... only.....

More fishing.  We went out to Wild Cat Lake .... I think that's what it was....  didn't see any wild cats, I was a bit disappointed....

But ....  fishing was done....


I was so uncomfortable.  I am not a HUGE nature girl.  I love taking PICTURES of nature... but I like a place to sit - that's not on the ground - and I didn't have that here ....

And the bugs......... thank goodness they were several feet away in a huge swarm ....






The three older kids wanted to go swimming again - and I was completely unprepared with the little kids.  Other than them wanting to go fishing.  Of course - they decided once they got there that they wanted to swim too - but they had no suits.  Nathan was especially upset.

Here is the one jump I got Cal doing off the dock.


I got two of Kale's jumps....


 And two of Shila's in one collage.....love how she holds the Elly Belly,,,,

Nathan was fed up with fishing at this point....



So I took the Littles to the playground.....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!