I am sooooooooo not feeling well this morning. I could have probably slept ALL DAY LONG. Major nausea. Big time Migraine. Just ... wanted ... to crawl... under ... a ... rock.
I was cuddling with my husband when Shila came in the room about 10:30 AM. Again, she looked soo tired, in pain, and almost in tears. "She won't go to sleep" she said. "Give her here, I'll take care of her - you go get some sleep." I know - they are lucky to have me. Fact is - I would never turn down taking care of this amazing little girl. Even when I'm sick. Thankfully - Fibro/CFS/Psoriasis isn't contagious ....
I ended up just cuddling her all morning. We had two bottles, 2 ounces out of the first, 2 1/2 out of the second. One super wet stinky diaper. Changed her clothes cuz she had milk spots all around the collar of her undershirt.
Before her second bottle, I weighted myself, and then myself with her, and there was a 6.2 lb difference.... so that means she hasn't really gained a lot of weight.
I ended up taking a nap with her laying on my chest. It was one of those Mommy sleeps, were you are sleeping, but you are NOT sleeping. Shila came in and I opened my eyes right away, said "Hey Momma did you get some sleep?" She said she did but she was hurting really bad. So - I gave her some pain pills, told her how Elly's morning went, how she ate, etc... Eventually after some talking, she took her pain pills, took Elly, got herself something to eat and went in their room. I checked on the kids, and crawled back in bed and took nap. I hate how I just want to sleep and I cannot sleep well, no matter what I do. I'm usually always up until 2am - 3am and then it's horrible hard to wake up in the morning. Then I'm dragging all day and wide awake at night again.....
Anyway ....
Nathan making faces at me when he was getting his meds tonight. LOL....
Kale and Shila went to a friends house over night, when they told me I said "Bye" and hugged Elly closer. They are taking her from me (crying) ... nooooooooooo ...... :: sigh :: So they took Elly with them. Quick message from Kale tonight saying she's doing great. Which is awesome. I am glad they got out to have some fun.
Right now Kaedyn is laying on my feet. I can't move. Literally .... cannot... move.
** I am FINALLY all caught up on my blogs - YAY!!! **






No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!