Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hey Mike! It's HUMP DAY!!!!!!!



So I have one kid who is down with a 101 temp, and is doing nothing but sleeping. I got some ibuprofen in him and he *feels* cooler but he is having a hard time waking up - so I'm just letting him sleep right now. Keeping an eye on him, he's right next to me. 



Then Super Nathan is in a lot of pain. (6 on his pain scale) ..... He is crying and wanting cuddles and wanting me to rub his back... he says his back hurts, and his sides hurt, especially his right side. He has a hard time describing his pain - he doesn't seem to understand it fully. So we have to ask a lot of questions, and repeat them to see if they change. But I know his back hurts, and his right side hurts for sure.... and it doesn't seem to hurt more when I push on it so that's good, and he's not running a fever. 


So right now, we're letting some ibuprofen kick in, and I gave him a butt bullet to see if maybe he's constipated. He did go a little after I did that, and said it didn't help. I'll probably put in another in a couple hours (because he used the bathroom about 5 minutes after I put the butt bullet in.) .... so yeah, it's gonna be one of those days.

This is the pain scale we use with him.  The faces don't look almost the same and it's easier for him to understand.

Kaedyn ended up sleeping until noon practically, then he was only half himself for the rest of the day.  He wasn't himself - he was literally about have the crazy he usually is....



Lets have a little Red Spotted One discussion right now.  142 days with the red spots.  They are getting a lot better.  They are basically shadows now.  I still have a ton of sores on my arms (accessible to scratch)  There are some that are worse than others.   Now I'm getting bad - regular - psoriasis on my elbow and OMGawd it itches!!!


Day 3 and final day of the dying Carnations experiment....  the kids were all excited that they were correct that the flowers would turn the color that they were in.  They ALL said they expected the flowers to turn a darker version of the color though.  They were surprised some didn't absorb as well as others..  and they thought it was really neat that the one flower seemed to separate colors.


They turned out really pretty .......

I wish there was hope for these two getting along.....

I did three feed bags tonight.....

We noticed when we were getting Nathan ready for bed tonight that his right scrotum and testicle were red and swollen ... decided to let it ride tonight and see if it was better tomorrow.  If not, we'll be going in :(






So there is some drama going on between Shi and the other family that has Clairah right now.   We took her to the zoo on the 19th, brought her back to our place, took her to meet up with the Grandma for her to go home.  Shi had to cancel the following visit because she had an OB where she was supposed to have her blood testing done for gestational diabetes ....  which was going to take an hour + ...  Kale was working, Kaedyn had his allergy appointment....  it was planned that Kale would go with Shila to her appointment and they'd meet us down at the allergy testing clinic.  Well, she canceled the visit, Kale ended up working and we still had Kaedyn's appointment - but she called and rescheduled her appointment because she didn't want to go by herself.  She COULD have had Claire but she had already called and canceled.  Fast forward to the following Wednesday.  She called Tuesday to make sure visitation was all good and was told by the Baby'Daddy's Mom and she wouldn't be seeing her tomorrow because she was going to the doctors (that day, Tuesday) and she had rashes (or something) ....  Shila was pissed but let it go.  So she calls this Tuesday and she's told her visitations are suspended until further notice and when she asked why they wouldn't tell her.  They just kept on saying "you'll find out tomorrow" ....  I spent a lot of time looking up last night - court dates - and found nothing for her (except one for a fine that is next year) ...  Well she called the cops, cops told her to call the courts, courts told her to come down and file contempt of court papers.  I thought that when you had a court document stating you were supposed to have visitation one such a such a time, the cops could enforce that.  ::: shrugs :::   Regardless, she got served yesterday.  I don't 100% understand what is going on, and neither does she, but they are - apparently claiming some sort of abuse - and asking for supervised visits.  And these are not even supervised visits with a third party, now it's with the woman who plays "grandma" ....  the paperwork isn't even filled out by Baby'Daddy - it's filled out by the "grandma" ...   so yeah, I have to find a way to get her down to the court house and talk to the volunteer lawyers to see if there is something we need to file to counter, and what the options are for her.  She isn't going to just roll over and take this.  I have been witness to 90% of these visits...  she is usually around me....  so I don't understand this at all.  She's always coming over with 1: clothes that are too small.  2: dirty bottles and cups  3: diaper rashes that they claim are because she's lactose intolerant.  She is a great mom, she focuses on Clairah, and that little girl is her whole world.  So yeah....  Shi has paperwork because they have a register sex offender that they keep letting go around Clairah, Dad (and who knows what else) smokes pot.....  He has a tumblr that says something about "F***ing your Mothers" and it has porn on there.  Which the porn isn't all that shocking for an early 20 year old I suppose, but still.  And he blasts his "Pot smoking ways" all over his crap.  Legal in WA but - I don't support it.  Too many people still abuse it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!