It's amazing how much life has changed in the last 5 years.......
This morning when I got up .... The Gallifrey was on the scale. Not in the bathroom, but just outside the bathroom. Again....... we have furniture. More comfortable than that. Must be hot... or something....
Running around today.....
So we ended up taking Marnie and Max to the human society. It was a very hard choice for us to do. Marnie has been with us for 4 years. Almost 4 years. But she's gotten super aggressive. To the point where she was going after the cats, and she'd snap at the kids ... she was super protective of me. Which - is sweet - but she was very aggressive towards big dogs. No thought - she'd go after any dog. And Max, well, he peed all over. He was taking after her too. I am crushed. We all our. We did NOT want to. Not one bit. They rode on me all the way there. So excited to be going for a ride. I couldn't go in, I made DB do it. We'll call in a few days to check on them.
Stopped by Mom's and got attacked by Spike and Jax. Miss Jax so much. Must.find.house! But I couldn't even really give him attention cuz both him and Spike were doing nothing but jumping on me. Mom sent this pic later.
Little Buggy outside with his T-Rex shirt on ... it's too small :( Gonna have to make a bag out of this one for sure!
After bath, I found this little "gift" left by Nate....
Nathan is streaking again - hope it's short lived.
He fell asleep with his ice cream. Yep..... *snickers*
I ended up going to sleep around 9. Got up around 11 and finished up this. Going back to sleep. I am beat!















No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!