I feel like I have nothing at the moment. I mean - I don't mean the way that sounded ... what I mean is, I can barely function. The new cough - it won't go away ... I'm coughing up thick yellow phlegm but it's just "severe asthma" according to the doctor at the ER. This is more than severe asthma, I have had asthma since I was a teenager - I have also had bronchitis pretty much every year of my life, I have also suffered from pneumonia several times in my life. This isn't just asthma. Especially when the asthma meds don't help. The Prednisone is gone. And if DB isn't working on Tuesday, I think I'll be going to see my DR during her urgent care hours.
My health has declined a lot. Especially in the last week. One day.we got up and left the house and was so thankful for leaving my bedroom.... but alas, I pay for it wickedly the next day. I get up and I walk - just to make sure I can, but I can't walk far for the dizzy takes over and my eye sight is bad I can't read anything. I am dependent on my family, and I feel useless.
I wish it would stop. I want my life. I want to make promises of doing things that I can keep. My cousin asks me to go to her ultrasound with her and I am excited to go but in the back of my brain, I'm thinking ... can I? I didn't. She contacted me saying one of her friends wanted to go really bad so she was going with .... and it's a good thing, because I had a really bad morning.
So I have been doing some PINTRERSTING ..... So many pins.....
I am being a Pinterest Addict.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!