Friday, May 22, 2015

When You Have A Bad Day .....



Today has been such a bad day.  It's like ..... let's pile a whole bunch of stuff on her and watch her buckle under the pressure.

1: I am still reeling from Nathan's 50/50 chance of survival hospital stay .... I can't seem to work through all that.

2: The microwave is broke.  Never realize how much you use the microwave until you can't.

3: Noah may have Glaucoma (i.e. going blind) ....  yes kids can get Glaucoma too....

4: This court stuff with the Grandbaby ....   but basically - they made their accusations .... they went to court.... judge said "no proof" and dismissed it... so what happens??   They file again, exact same accusations - worded a bit different ....  There are accusations of Shila not putting sunscreen on the baby and allowing her to get a major sunburn and "not caring" ... which is completely NOT TRUE.  (I have pictures to prove it) .... There are accusations of someone holding her down to cut her hair here - again completely NOT TRUE.  There are accusations of Shila living in a small space with a lot of people - totally TRUE ... and then there are the accusations that really piss me off.  They are making accusations that because Clairah was left alone to play with some strange 13 year old - are are basically suggesting he did something to her.  1: It's my 13 year old - her Uncle.  A child who lives in the household  2: They were playing in the Living Room.  Full view of the house.  3: Shila was there, it wasn't unsupervised.  Then there is some other stuff and because of my past, I just cannot deal with this stuff.  I can't.

I am literally one moment away from - snapping....  

So I was looking for "Bad Day" graphics .....  and I found a lot of pictures that just goes to prove... really, honestly - your Bad Day could always be worse.  












 Like my ex who has my name tattooed on him   ^^^^^

And then there is this reminder.


So yeah....... I can deal.  I .... Can..... Deal.....   Might not be dealing well, but I can deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!