Tuesday
Noah had an eye appointment .... He looks soooooo happy doesn't he? Well, turns out the poor kid may have Glaucoma :( We have a two month follow up and then we'll know more :(
Kaedyn's hobbit feet. Rub me RUB ME ... that's how he falls asleep at night. With me rubbing his feet, his legs, his back or his head - usually.
Nay'Nay's Dino Milk! We tried to make it orange .....
Wednesday
I am NOT doing well ... I'm catching something. I can feel it.... but it's HOT ...
Nathan had a follow up with his regular doc..... Daddy took this picture of the fish....
He was 48 lbs and he looked good - the Doc said. He also told us how scared everyone at the hospital was for him because there was a 50/50 chance he would live.
Silly faces...
Kaedyn came home with this teeny tiny little orange foot as a "prize" from school. Anyone want to explain this to me????
He got really mad at his Dad - and he came in the bedroom and fell asleep ..... it was only about 5pm. He didn't wake up until midnight - oye.... go figure....
Thursday
We made this .....
The last few days have been rather good for Nathan but today .... not so good. He's not feeling good, he's throwing up periodically :( He's hurting :/
Noah likes to hide in this corner in the living room....
Kaedyn outside .....
So there is this hearing test app DB has on his phone. He's like - obsessed with his hearing loss right now - so I took it.... these were my results only they are backwards, the right ear are the "L" and the left ear are the "R" ....
Mellow cuddling Kaedyn
Gallifrey and Mellow are with in reaching distance. They are starting to get along again.
This is a picture DB took while he was home on May 15th of this Black and White Cat that's been hanging around. I think we'll call him Oreo. Anyway - Oreo is not our cat. Now, Nathan was in the hospital and at the time of this story, DB was with me at the hospital - so it was just the older kids, Noah and Kaedyn home. Well ... Calahan tells me that this black and white cat jumped in my bedroom window (the same window our cats use to jump in and out whenever they want.) So apparently this cat saw our cats doing it and though - hey ... Cat Hotel? Well Gallifrey and Marshmellow suddenly had a common enemy and are getting along better. So I guess that Frey and Mellow told this Oreo who's boss in our house ... but he is still hanging around.
Here is my Mellow boy - he's been hanging around me since getting home. Me and Nate, a lot. He missed us.
Friday
Neighbor gave the kids some left over Easter Candy ... Snickers Mom .... Snickers is a Dachshund ..... Some chocolate eggs with mini-fake-M&M's in them.... and these things. The "Cherry Vanilla" ones ..... taste.... like... cough... syrup. JUST LIKE COUGH SYRUP. Not even joking. Gave one to DB - and he was like "you let me eat that!?!?!" Muahahahhahahahahaha
My girlfriend was drunk messaging me so she was sending me pictures of her eye up close.... so I sent her these.....
Kaedyn and I sent her these... LOL....
Today
Can We Figure Out Your Personality Based On What You Hate .....
This is the result I got .... I am sure, CERTAIN ... this is not me at all (she says sarcastically)
These are the results DB got. Pegged him to a T!
A frustrated idealist
The things that you hate reflect your frustration when the world does not comply with your grandiose visions. It comes from a place of passionate idealism and not a bad spirit.
You have strong beliefs, and want everyone to live up to those expectations. As far as you're concerned, an ideal world is possible as long as people put their minds to it. Keep working on your goals, you really can change the world!
Nathan has a bit of the streaking going on tonight - Boo ... hopefully it's gone tomorrow.
He's goofy.... Cal was disturbed by his adult tooth ....
Nathan came to cuddle a bit ..... he had to burrow in right between DB and I .....
I just want to point out this is the best blogging year I got yet! My past highest was 143!! Close second of 141 .... and let me tell you ...... I made it a point to blog everyday this year - and so far so good!!! Woot - go me!






























No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!