Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's been a long day....

And I haven't even loaded the pictures... so you'll have to wait........ I know, DARN huh?

Don't cry - it's not like you won't EVER see them?!

So - first and foremost.... Sunday is known as "THE DAY OF REST" ... well, I so didn't rest today, and I have the swollen joints to prove it! Among other things, I did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the laundry room (because I have a couple of crumb snatchers who seem to think that putting clothes in the designated hamper for washing is not a requirement and the floor works just as well, and eventually the clothes become a carpet of sorts)... I folded about 6 loads of laundry and put away (so far) about 4 of them.... I re-folded/stacked Calahan's closet because it drives me INSANE how he just throws things where-ever ... this is why I don't go in there often. BECAUSE I MUST FIX IT ... I did dishes, (which I just has the bottles left which I like to soak in hot water for awhile, and wouldn't you know... Dennis cooked and there are 2 more loads... ) ... I also started working on Nathan's calender & baby book off some notes and blogs. Not to mention feeding, changing, doing footprints, and playing with/entertaining my boss (aka Nathan).

Humph.... and I HURT....... I hate this stupid illness crap sometimes. I'm lucky because I don't have relapse like this very often, last time I had one near this (was actually worse then my current one) was late 2002-2003... But let me tell you - I am hurting so bad I could cry, all I want to do is crawl back into bed and sleep.

Anyway... enough whining...

I think that the kids have decided what they want to be for Halloween...

Calahan decided on the costume below... he wanted a "Ghost Rider" type costume but didn't like the ones they actually have out for Ghost Rider...



Last year Noah wanted to be a Power Ranger soooooooooo bad, and I was hoping to snuff out the Power Ranger obsession - well - it didn't work... I had told him last year her could be a Power Ranger this year... hoping that he would forget... well.... he didn't...

And for Nathan... it was between the Wizard Costume I already posted a picture of, and this... when i showed Dennis he said "a roll of life savers?" "fruit loops?" ... lololol... no no no, it's called "Wiggle Worm" LOL... and I think it's too freakin cute!!
As for Dennis and I - have no clue what we are going to be this year. LOL... but we best start thinking now! HUH? LOL...

Anyway - that's about it right now... I'll load pictures up tomorrow - I'm sure I won't be moving much the way I'm feeling now. I'm going to go take a shower, and head to bed ... (oh crap, I have to make it first!! I washed the sheets today!!)

2 comments:

  1. hee hee...the fruit loop is so cute hehe...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, the costume for Nathan is really cute!!! I think Calahan is going to be rockin and Noah, he sounds like AJ who wants to be a star wars character AGAIN. I was hoping he would go as a coffin, and Aiden the mummy.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!