Friday, August 3, 2007

Week Ending Thoughts

Well... hum....
* Spent tooooo much money this week...
* Got my first 2 paying jobs semi-scheduled
* I have a TON of stuff to put away
* I have a TON of business stuff to do this weekend..
* I need to torture Nathan and the other boys some more and take more pics
* It was a loooooooooooooong week
* I am still worried about Dennis
* He started smoking again because the patch was "making him sick" after almost 2 weeks of NOT smoking!
* I don't think this cycle is going to be a pg cycle... and frankly I don't care either way... I'll be happy if it happens, maybe a little disappointed if it doesn't... I've spent so much time TTC it just seem "natraul" to me to be on that roller coaster I think...
* I need to clean my living room again * I need to clean and organize my kitchen
* I need to fold more clothes
* I need to find clothes that FIT Nathan
* Who is getting weighted today - his nurse is coming around 10am (Nathan that is)
* I enjoyed doing my "Day In the Life" that was fun... looking forward to doing it again!
* I am trying to kill fruit flies in my kitchen (oye)
* I need to get pictures printed off :)
* I still need to write my ex a letter (finish the one I started) and get it out to him along with his fathers day card and a few pics (bahahahaa)...
* I need to finish Harry Potter...
* I need to do a lot of things.. LOL... so I'm gonna shuddup now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!